Happy Birthday Lou!

Ed

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sending you Robb for your Birthday, but since he's kind of heavy, it will take till Tuesday morning for him to show up!

You're sending me a receipt too right, so I can return him for store credit?!

John, the spanking commences in eleven months and... Elissa, when is the Spain trip?!

Thank you everybody for the birthday wishes and PMs, you guys are awesome!

Doesn't seem much point in starting a new thread for this, so I'll just post my pictures here:

Woke up to a table full of gifts, and then a few more people dropped by this morning with yet more!

Some Australian I met somewhere on some trip with some website sent me some gorgeous flowers and a really sweet card, which was a great surprise to get up to!

My awesome friend Rachel basically ensured that I won't leave the house for three or four days once the birthday stuff is over and done with.

Some friends of the family are paying for me to have driving lessons, which is FAB, although I'm sure I'll be causing death and destruction all over the place.

Cool new trainers:

And some great clothes (can you tell I like stripes?!):

Random bits of funky jewellery (and the compulsory "You're 21!" teddy bear:

My auntie's an artist, and painted a piece for me seeing as I love her art:

YAY for money and vouchers from my parents and random other people!

And, a groovy new phone, the Motorola PEBL, in orange:

So yeah, pretty good day so far! Tonight, noodles and booze!

Happy 21 Lou.

Long time ago for me (you were not even an egg), but I have a distant recall of going out for a pizza, (pizza was novelty food in those days) getting totally wrecked and then taking all my clothes off on the stage at Johnny's night club in Huddersfield!

I'm sure you won't make the same mistake-well at least not in Johnny's

Enjoy

Steve C

Happy Birthday lou!! But there seems to be some stuff missing in those pics of your presents. Where is the garter belt with the whips and chains and the see through teddy? I dont see any "toys" either??

Well since I dont see them there, that leaves it open for me to send it to ya!!

Oh wow it's your birthday, knew it was coming up but I guess the date got away from me

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY from this a$$hole... glad someone sent you something nice, looks like you ended up with quite the loot!

Oh and be careful with those flowers you posted, if you tip them on their side like that the water could spill out

Happy Birthday lou!! But there seems to be some stuff missing in those pics of your presents. Where is the garter belt with the whips and chains and the see through teddy? I dont see any "toys" either??

Well since I dont see them there, that leaves it open for me to send it to ya!!

Shit, I forgot to send those. Sorry, Lou!

Happy Birthday, Louise--that's quite an impressive pile of loot! In fact, ye best keep a weather eye open, wench!

Grog.jpg.ca32ba2fba1e0a82f4b3078e10c6f91f.jpg

Loot? Arghh, did I hear some swab say loot?

Oh and be careful with those flowers you posted, if you tip them on their side like that the water could spill out

Damn Photobucket! Fixed!

I can't believe how much awesome stuff I got, and I haven't even seen most of my family yet, that comes tomorrow! Told you, feel so spoiled!

Oh, and best of all, got a nice chunk of cash from my brother, with the explicit instruction that I'm only permitted to use it towards a TPR trip next year seeing as he knows what a great time I had on the UK trip! How cool is that?! Still kinda tempted to spend it on shoes though...