TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

El Toro Model

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one turn might slow the train down a lot due to how sharp it is. Knex coasters (As I'm sure you already know) Loose speed really fast, so you might want to be carefull if you want it to run through the whole course.

But, I must say, it looks AWESOME so far!

I would not have the patience at all to build something like that. I tried making a drop tower out of K'NEX and I had it going but then the cart stopped working so I body check into the wall and then body slammed it into the floor. And I have to say it was a great feeling.

You can get them in Toys 'R' Us and stuff, but they don't sell the Screamin' Serpent anymore, which in my mind, was the only good set.

www.knex.com Just order from there, you have to get the Screamin'Serpent though, it's so much better then the others. They are advertising their Vertical Vengeance set, don't get that, it's crap.

Wow, that's amazing......i mean, you're not finished, but it's somet, take things something bigger and more major than something i would build (I love to build things, take things apart, etc.) That's an amazing feat. When you're finished, you must post a video of it in action.

GREAT WORK!