1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Medusa, Thunderhead, Volcano
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
7. 5 if Disney World is counted as 1
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
Thunderhead at Dollywood
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
I try to avoid eating at parks.
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
The only new-for-2018 coaster I rode was Twisted Timbers, so, N/A
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
Wacky Worm at Lake Winnepesaukah
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
Steel Dragon 2000
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
Either Mako or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
Never done either
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
Discovery Kingdom, 2010
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
Never done a Schwarzkopf, so Intamin
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
Never done Kings Island, so Kings Dominion
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
210 minute wait for Avatar Flight of Passage
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
I don't know. It's something at Disneyland or Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Probably either Space Mountain or Apollo's Chariot.
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
Haven't done CP, Maverick
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
Tough. Sky buckets probably.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Depends on which is the home park. If it's Disneyland, then I say the parades/nighttime shows. At any other park, the only other thing I really do is photography/videography
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Kings Dominion. Only done Kings Dominion and Carowinds, and Carowinds felt a little nicer than Kings Dominion
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
I kinda have 2 home parks.
Disneyland - Ridiculously good theming, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge opens in 2019
Busch Gardens Williamsburg - Great B&Ms, Beautiful park
28. Launch or Lift?
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
I used fastpasses at Disney World, but I did not purchase any.
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Grizzly at Kings Dominion
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
As someone on the inside, cool.
32. Best Batman themed ride?
N/A, no experience
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
I don't buy a lot.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
Thunderhead is the tallest one I've ridden.
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
Yes. They have a brief moment of no contact with the tires. They are a launched coaster. That said, they're only barely a coaster.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
I don't have any.