Photo TR: Bas does Florida and the East Coast Tour

East Coast Tour Day 11 : Knoebels (page 9)
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
I roomed with Tony and lived to tell about it!

Postby philthephorce » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:21 pm

I wish I could get back to the "Blair Witch Coaster." I was just telling my father about it tonight, during the football game. Do you think that was annoying to him?! Hahaha!

Bas, these pics absolutely rock...even if I'm only in 1 pic making a weird squinting face (Mad Mouse at Quassy, waiting for it to reopen) LOL

Edit: I forgot to mention my surprise that you didn't include the wheel-off-the-track-as-proof-of-extremeness-of-airtime shot of S:ROS.

Hard Rock hyyyper

Postby hyyyper » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:31 pm

^That queue shot was classic, I didn't really notice what was going on untill I was looking at the picture just before uploading.

And the "Wheels-off-track" shot was taken on SFNE-Day2, so that'll come in a few days or so.

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby Dragon Khan » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:54 am

ElToroExtreme wrote:Wheres Jesus? LOL that park was simply amasing! Boulder Dash OMG I dont think ive ever had a wild ride like that before! cant wait to go back in october for some rides before they neuter it!

YOU LUCKY B*TCH !!! After riding the coolest coaster around, combined with the coolest chick around, I guess one can die ...
Top woodies: 1: Outlaw Run / 2: BoulderDash / 3: El Toro / 4: Phoenix / 5: Tonnerre de Zeus
Top Steelies: 1: DRAGON KHAN / 2: Expedition Geforce / 3: Top Thrill Dragster/ 4: Goliath (Holland) / 5: Superman (Madrid)

I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Postby PointeBreak » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:20 am

I really wish I could get there too. :cry: Looks amazin'. When is the neutering taking place? Must experience it if I can before that happens!!!!

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby KerryB » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:57 pm

Bas, Great update!!! I just got completely caught up with your TR from the start of the ECT. And no, you didn't scare me with your attempts at getting the pic of Manhattan!!! (It was just a warning of the photo taking intensity to come! ;) )

Fantastic photos...I look forward to the rest of them. The trio day of the truly super Superman, Speed Bump, and Boulder Dash's homefront was one of the absolute best days of the trip. I remember being really shocked at how much we did in that one day...and then thinking how cool it was that it was still just the start of the trip!

I wish we were just heading out to Coney tomorrow!! :(

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby HerBlackWings » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:25 pm

Wow, Hanno might have some competition!!

Bas, these are some awesome shots,...I HAD NO idea that you had such an "eye for detail". And the captions are farking priceless. :lolr:

**umm, S:RoS "wheels off track" capture?! Are you for real? Someone give me the details....**

I roomed with Tony and lived to tell about it!

Postby philthephorce » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Hanno probably doesn't realize this but he has a similar shot in his trip report. Of course, he was taking pics of people *on* the ride, but I still noticed, eh hem, the gap.

Look closely and you'll see...

Actually, I just looked at his thread again, and someone else noticed it too.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hhappy » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:54 pm

^ there was a reason for me to zoom in a little more.. i did see that i captured the weel getting of the track.. just thought i'd say airtime and people would notice it by them self...

is more fun.. and if people don't see it.. well.. dan they don't care i guess...

And Yes Bas.. i like your pictures as well.. it shows (once again) that it's not all up to the gear you use.. but more to the person in control of the gear..

Keep the updates coming..
I'm dutch.. not much i can do about that
My coasters/parks and other stuff photo's

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby HerBlackWings » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:02 am

ahh, sweet, I think Bas is updating.... *edit* nevermind.

Hard Rock hyyyper

Postby hyyyper » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:32 am

HerBlackWings wrote:ahh, sweet, I think Bas is updating....

I wish I was, studying Mechanical Engineering takes up a lot of time, so I hope to have some time wednesday to make an update.

BTW, if you closesly to on of the photo's, you can already see the wheel going off-the-rails.
025_sros_riders_560.jpg
see?
Viewed 1778 times

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive