Ride Sims.com

Fun ride op game
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Ride Sims.com

Postby coasterbill » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:44 am

"Back in my day" we didn't have Ride Sims. Open up RCT2 and uncheck the minimum dispatch time box as a lock restraints button and use "synchronize with adjacent stations" as a dispatch button (Uncheck to dispatch, check to hold). Problem solved. Now go dork out to your heart's content. :lol:

Obviously none of this works if there's actually an adjacent station to synchronize with...

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby Cj1990 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:32 pm

coasterbill wrote:"Back in my day" we didn't have Ride Sims. Open up RCT2 and uncheck the minimum dispatch time box as a lock restraints button and use "synchronize with adjacent stations" as a dispatch button (Uncheck to dispatch, check to hold). Problem solved. Now go dork out to your heart's content. :lol:

Obviously none of this works if there's actually an adjacent station to synchronize with...

:lmao:

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby Garet » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:34 am

Ridesims lives on....sort of. They've donated their sims over to https://www.themagical.nl/ I only see a few but according to their facebook more will be sent across as they are recoded. However the site before only seemed to have Disneysims so when they say more I don't know if they mean just the missing Disney's like Mystic Manor, Cars, Dinosaur etc or the whole ride catalog they had before.

Postby coasterkid124 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:30 am

Great to see that some of the sims have returned, especially Matterhorn. I do wish that they were able to crank out some higher quality sims like that before folding.

After playing a while I get a message saying "Engineers have requested Bobsled 4 go to the maintenance track". I can't seem to find which one that is and what Bobsled is that numbe . Anyone know how to take care of that?
I'm actually not a kid; it's my nickname. I'm the youngest guy at my job. Only until after I created my account did I realize it made my sound like I'm 12. "Giddy up"- Cosmo Kramer Finally got an avatar!
Darien Lake coaster drought: 16 years and counting.....

Postby Garet » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:30 am

Ridesims twitter came back from the dead: https://twitter.com/RideSims/status/969990986838564864 Makes me hopeful if they are working on a new sim for themagical.nl that more of the old sims may be released to the site. I used to play Mystic Manor, Splash Mountain, Radiator Springs Racer and Star Tours more than any of the other sims and though I was glad to see some resurface on themagical.nl I was a tiny bit bummed none of those appeared.

Postby Garet » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:28 am

Looks like the site will be returning: https://twitter.com/RideSims/status/1060985410292203521

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby SixFlagsAstroworld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:55 am

1ED49254-CB21-43B6-9DAE-58C68515F462.gif
Coaster Count: 108
Check out my latest project: Cypress Adventures

Previous

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness