TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's Spring Party!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent an email on the 5th, and wanted to make sure that you got it (it was for me and my friend)... For all of you who don't know me... well that should be most of you. I went to WCB last year (my first ERT event), Had tons of fun, so I decided to go to Solace + WCB this year. I will have been a member of Coaster Fanatics for a year on July 4th this year. So yeah, thats a little bit about me... I guess ill see alot of you this weekend!

I was checking my flights on United.com too see what gate I gotta go to in Dulles when I connect. And thank goodness, I just have to cross the concourse.

My flight from Bradley International (CT) to Dulles International (IAD) gets in at Gate D8

While my flight from IAD to LAX departs at Gate D7. So I don't need to worry about getting to my gate on time, and my luggage not making the connection.

I am so ready to leave for the airport in under 8 hours.

Imagine hearing this over the intercom on the airplane (loosely stolen from Henry Rollins)

Good evening everyo ... whoa ... is thing on. Alright!

Since I love you people so much I tell you what were going to do today. I am going to take this plane ... and we are just ... like ... gonna fly into the sun man.