TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sea World's Next Big Attraction?

I want a giant interactive manatee exhibit. Seriously! Manatees are my favorite animals!

In a week and a half, I'll be returning to SeaWorld for the first time since 1992 and I can't freakin' wait.

-Scott "Don't ever call them sea cows around me" Parrish

Would it look like this?

gabf18.jpg.0722734fc879971b63793d1af093601e.jpg

"Bonfire of the Manatees"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sea World is getting a kiddie coaster and I highly doubt they will build another thrill ride. The two they have are great, but the majority of their guests go to the park for the shows and scenery. And as someone who worked there for a year and for Anheuser Busch Theme Parks for 10 years, I think I may have a good idea of where the park may be heading.

Plus, they will be investing heavily in their new water park which is scheduled to open in 2007.

Exactly the reason that I dont go there... only two rides that I care about. I can give or take Shamu.

Dude I think theirs only two inverted in Orlando/Tampa area brotha, Montu(Busch Gardens),Dueling Dragons(Universal IOA),then (B&M Inverted or Flyer Coaster at Sea World of Florida-2007)!!!!. I think you were one short on that one my friend. If they don't do an Inverted coaster,they'll have to do a flyer. I'm totally suprised no one agrees with me here,don't you realize how bad Sea World of Florida needs a new coaster ladies and gentlemen???

Dude I think theirs only two inverted in Orlando/Tampa area brotha, Montu(Busch Gardens),Dueling Dragons(Universal IOA),then (B&M Inverted or Flyer Coaster at Sea World of Florida-2007)!!!!. I think you were one short on that one my friend. If they don't do an Inverted coaster,they'll have to do a flyer. I'm totally suprised no one agrees with me here,don't you realize how bad Sea World of Florida needs a new coaster ladies and gentlemen???

I can see that you need to learn English...