TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I'm so excited...it's an Intamin ride!

Angry_Gumball

Does the "Elissa White" cheat in RCT2 have anything to do with Elissa here (Pre marriage). It's just a random question that popped into my brain when I was looking thru some of my old RCT2 pix and spotted one I took of the peep named Elissa White commenting about the Intamin ride I made...or is this just a coincedence?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I've known Chris Sawyer for quite some time. His agent and I used to do a lot of work together. Early on in RCT and RCT2 I had sent Chris a number of videos and in return he added our names into the game!

--Robb "And you'll find a Sawyer character in Call of Duty:United Offensive as a return of the favor!" Alvey

^ I worked on a number of Disney games over the years. I worked for Disney Interactive 3 different times in my games career starting in 1992 all the way up to 1999. Let's see if I can remember some of the games I worked on.....

PC Titles:

Mickey's ABC's

Mickey's 123's

Mickey's Follow the Reader

Stunt Island

Heaven And Earth

Aladdin

Lion King

Jungle Book

Sega Genesis:

Aladdin

Lion King

Jungle Book

Nintendo NES:

Jungle Book

Super Nintendo:

Lion King

Jungle Book

Game Boy:

Jungle Book

Aladdin

Game Gear:

Aladdin

Jungle Book

Lion King

Playstation:

Dinosaur

Lion King II

Atlantis

Game Boy Advance:

Aladdin

Yeah...I worked on a crap load of games for Disney!

--Robb

The Lion King was well scary for me when I was young!

The final battle with Scar was really hard aswell, and then there was the fire. It's a shame I can't find it. Although I expect Xp would refuse to run it anyway.

^ No, that was what became the Shiny team working at Virgin. Basically the team that did Aladdin later went on to do Earthworm Jim 1 & 2. Then that team broke up after those games and one half stayed at Shiny, the other half created "Neverhood."

--Robb

Hmm makes sense...

I kinda wish I knew what happened to Shiny... I mean honestly they really have been hit and miss recently. I miss the days when they made so many great games in a row. I also wish they would make a new Sacrifice but they almost never make sequels.

Who did Virgin become anyway?

^ I'm in the credits:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0994791/

I'm not cool enough to be a peep!

--Robb

ok, you really have to get your avatar set up as your IMDB pic!

Aladdin on Genesis was one of my favorites. I haven't played it in years. That level where I had to fly the carpet through the lava annoyed the hell out of me. How did you get away with that Iago "easter egg"?