TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Curious if anyone was planning on heading to this event this year. If so, post your dates! Maybe we can meetup along the way.

Join in this festive extravaganza sure to put you in the Christmas spirit. Experience the enchantment of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade and the excitement of an all-new fireworks spectacular, Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season. This sensational celebration also features live Disney Character stage shows, Character greetings throughout the Park, cookies and cocoa, and even snow on Main Street, U.S.A. Plus, you get unlimited use of the most popular Magic Kingdom® attractions!

Buy tickets online now or call (407) W-DISNEY (934-7639).†

Advance Price**:

Adults 10 and over: $38.95+tax

Children 3 - 9: $29.95+tax

Day of Event Price:

Adults 10 and over: $43.95+tax

Children 3 - 9: $34.95+tax

Dates:

November 27, 2005, 7:00PM - 12:00AM

November 29, 2005, 7:00PM - 12:00AM

December 1, 2005 - December 2, 2005, 7:00PM - 12:00AM

December 4, 2005, 7:00PM - 12:00AM

December 6, 2005, 7:00PM - 12:00AM

December 8, 2005 - December 9, 2005, 7:00PM - 12:00AM

December 11, 2005, 7:00PM - 12:00AM

December 13, 2005, 7:00PM - 12:00AM

December 15, 2005 - December 16, 2005, 7:00PM - 12:00AM

December 18, 2005, 7:00PM - 12:00AM

December 20, 2005, 7:00PM - 12:00AM

Catrina and I will be attending on December 4th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there on November 29th. Hoping for it to be a little warmer than it was for the Halloween party I went to.

Just another FYI, there are also annual pass holder discounts available on the tickets:

Annual passholder discounts available November 29, December 1, 4 and 13

Age 10 & up $35.10

Age 3-9 $27.64

I wish i was going as this is a great event, and if you go on non-weekend nights i found the lines to be very short. We havent found any of the lines to be more than 5-10 minutes(that is going on tuesday/thursday)and with the excellant shows/parades/fireworks/cookies etc it makes for a great evening.

Early December is always a great time to go. Even up to a few days before Christmas isn't that bad, last year I got there on the 23rd and even popular rides like Space Moutain were only 30 minutes (and that was later in the day) compared to the almost 2 hours line it got a few days later.

I wish they ran this even a few days later into December because with finals going into the end of mid December, I usually don't get there until the 22nd or 23rd (driving rather than flying).

^ Yes

Advance Price**:

Day of Event Price:

You can enter the park between 4-6pm (and get a wristband) and after 7pm. At 6pm, the park closes to everybody but party goers. The event runs till Midnight.

^ Yes

Advance Price**:

Day of Event Price:

You can enter the park between 4-6pm (and get a wristband) and after 7pm. At 6pm, the park closes to everybody but party goers. The event runs till Midnight.

I think I get it, you just pay the $38.95 for the event not whatever normal park admission is with the $38.95 ontop of that if you don't want to. I am going to be in central fla. the first week of december for a few things and wanted to hit some Disney parks and was planning on doing MK and Epcot on 12/6 with MK in the morning/early afternoon and Epcot late afternoon/evening but the xmas party thing looks cool and could free up an afternoon for a visit to IOA.

Edited by ltp74

I wasn't planning on going since I'm trying to save up vacation days and I could only go on a Saturday, but now I see Saturday dates. I might go on December 15.

I was relying on information from DISBoards.com for the MVMCP dates, but it turns out someone left out some dates and needs to update the prices! The link is here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=752567&page=1&pp=15

I've never seen hard ticketed events sold on their website. Cool, now I don't have to call CRO! 8)

We went last year, and it was a great event! Lines were light (except for fiding seating for the parade!) Free Cookies and Hot Chocolate! Did I mention Short Lines?

It was definetly a great addition to our Disney trip last year!

btw - We went first week in December as well!