TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

corpse bride

zongaboy626

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly not one of the best movies ever, but I liked it a lot. I know most people would burn me at the stake for saying this, but I liked it better than Nightmare Before Christmas.

Consider this your burning at the stake...you will pay for this claymation blasphemy!

Long live the Pumpkin King!!!

I thought this movie was amazing! I saw it on opening day (it wasn't even sold out...kind of odd I thought). I was sort of comparing it to Nightmare Before Christmas, which was sort of a let down but it was still amazing. Yes, it was just over an hour long but it takes so long to film one minute of it. I think it's definately worth seeing.

If you ask me, this movie was made just to cash in the trend amongst Goth/Emo kids by marketing a new "Nightmare Before Christmas-esque" movie. And I would have to agree with what a member on TN said, its basically Hot Topic: The Movie.

Certainly not one of the best movies ever, but I liked it a lot. I know most people would burn me at the stake for saying this, but I liked it better than Nightmare Before Christmas.

Consider this your burning at the stake...you will pay for this claymation blasphemy!

Long live the Pumpkin King!!!

Haha guess that means I'm gonna get burned too. Nightmare wasn't bad, I just couldn't figure out why everyone liked it so much and it became this huge obsession. I thought Corpse Bride was a lot better-maybe not good enough to go run out and spend another $10 to go see it again but good.

I thought Corpse Bride was okay. I think the story could have been told without using songs. The musical numbers didn't really do anything for me. I also think that the story seemed much too short. It might have worked out better as a short film. I liked TNBC better.