TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hotgo Park in Fushun China

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a second, is that a low speed hill with a curved entrance and then a giant B&M s-hill?

There may be some hope left in B&M

Actually this coaster looks like a strange clone of Shambhala. The layout has the same elements!!

No new clear shots. But ive noticed the hyper is near a ski run. So using pictures taken at that ski slope at posted to Weibo I've cropped a couple of useful bits out of some random skiiers photos. so to all the random chinese skiers i thank you.

Excuse the random heads and body parts.

This earlier picture shows the drop out of the S hill under the bridge and into the next rise

BandM.jpg.fc8cca0b9199f927d73e5613ee7f8808.jpg

Then following that rise theres this really weird flat turnaround seen in these two pics. then an airtime hill over the bridge seen above

MCBRxx.jpg.feeaaa0f372d4cde80cccf649446977c.jpg

beem.thumb.jpg.d0d0ad76668d4e07d306cd2e5a330aea.jpg

And then finally after that the track bends around the S bend hill on the way back towards the ampersand end of the ride.

MCBR2.jpg.fbf3fc565c71ce9fbca8239038dfab35.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see china getting hypers, but the two (just this and the recent intamin, right?) up so far seem very conservative as far as forces go. I'd say that makes sense for this market but they've also been getting some crazy intamin launchers, megalites, and S&S launchers (are those finished? I guess demand dried up for that series).

• 3 years later...

Traveled down the YouTube gutter tonight and wound up finding some videos about this park. That hyper looks like one of the best layouts B&M has ever come up with for one, but apparently the park/coaster has never opened? Any chances of this thing being relocated somewhere else?