Game of Thrones

gisco

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^Pretty much. There may be a couple of things that are still to come, but pretty much everything from now on will be "new" material. Supposedly book six will be out right about the time season six starts.

dt

you're forgetting the whole Bran storyline. . they saved that for next season, so that's still from the books.

as is a TON more about Arya and her quest to be an assassin.

^^As I remember, they caught up to where Bran was at the end of book five. That's why no Bran and Hodor in Season 5.

^There's no official confirmations yet as to how many seasons the show will last. I'm hoping for ten, but I doubt that's going to happen.

dt

^Pretty much. There may be a couple of things that are still to come, but pretty much everything from now on will be "new" material. Supposedly book six will be out right about the time season six starts.

dt

you're forgetting the whole Bran storyline. . they saved that for next season, so that's still from the books.

as is a TON more about Arya and her quest to be an assassin.

I'm curious how much of the Bran story line they are going to cover. I could see the show glossing over a lot of that because it does get a little strange.

• 9 months later...

So.....

Is he dead - or not????

I suspect a witchy resurrection is in store, m'self.

KitHarrington-Dr.Faustus2016.jpg.f98d79602a614812973b6d98ffa0efb5.jpg

What Kit Harrington is "currently" doing... Onstage in London, in a production of "Dr. Faustus."

That scene with the dragons was very cool to watch. I wonder what's going to happen, if and when

the "Mother of Dragons" comes (maybe) back, and Tyrion is in control of them...... sort of?

Could be interesting.

That scene with the dragons was very cool to watch. I wonder what's going to happen, if and when

the "Mother of Dragons" comes (maybe) back, and Tyrion is in control of them...... sort of?

Could be interesting.

It made me wonder if Tyrion and Dany are more closely related than either of them know.

And it was a very cool scene Bill.

So guess who (and what) is on this week's cover of Entertainment Weekly?

It's an actual interesting read, as they had to sit on this for over two years! And

then finally, start to continually lie about whether JS was really dead.

An enjoyable How-They-Did-It read. Kit Harrington is particularly relieved it's all over!

HesAliveGoT2016.jpg.07a18738a92aeff2c39cf3e0b1a88fbf.jpg

Ta-daaaaah!

^ I imagine that was a pain for him to deal with and that he's relieved to be past it.

Last Sunday's show was good, but it was one that was more about setting things up than anything significant happening; I expect this up-coming episode to be a lot more eventful.

^ I actually enjoyed last week's episode. The Season's opening episode seemed to try and cover everybody's "situation" up that point in the story.

And it was really fast paced, like 5-6 minutes per character etc.. This recent episode seemed a bit more 'casual' in how everything played out.

And................. he's ALIVE!!!

at this point tho, ANYONE who is paying attention knows who will be sitting on the Iron Throne (s) in the final scene

a song of Ice and Fire indeed!

brilliant, brilliant episode.

no spoilers from me, but one character is quickly becoming the "Wesley Crusher" of GoT. . . . mind your own self, and bad things won't keep happening to other people, Wesley!