TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A TPR Japan 2013 Trip Report

Seconded times infinity! I'm realizing that one of the reasons I'm taking so long getting these trip reports done is that I don't want to finish doing them. It's like when they're done, the trip will be coming to an end all over again.

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

I know what you mean.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey RoCo, I want to toss you a compliment from off the beaten path to say that your descriptive captions really enhanced the photos and were a total delight to read -- a great mix of humor, information, and personal insight. Both the pictures and those parks are compelling on their own, but having a little extra context to garnish each photo made me slow down and admire each shot. My nerdiness still enjoys galleries of contextless, zoomed-in-on footers and bolts, but your writing put a personal stamp on this report that made it a real stand-out to me. Great job!

When you started this trip report, I was uncertain when my first trip to Japan would be and had no proper plans to visit. Now I am two months away exactly to getting on a plane and heading to Japan for the first time ever. Was your trip report the turning point that made me decide okay now's the time to plan a visit? I'll let you decide, but I'm so excited to be going soon.