TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: SoCal Trip 2013 - Knotts, SFMM, DL, DCA and USH!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the Sky Cabin, the trick is to shoot square with the glass and not at an angle. If you do, the image gets really blurry due to how light bends through the plexiglass. I did not pay close enough attention to this myself as I had quite a few that looked quite terrible if I shot at an angle to the glass. Telephoto lenses also help "hide" reflections, scratches and all that on the window as well.

That's a good thing to know as I'll be taking more shots of CGA's Gold Striker from the Star Tower (Observation tower much like Sky Cabin). I'm liking the photos, wishing I could get my DSLR photos to come out so vivid and crisp like yours...are you using any filters on the lens (like a UV filter)?

No UV filters... In fact, those are a "hand-me-down" from the film days and do NOTHING for digital SLR's as the sensor is already protected from UV via the filters on the camera sensor itself. Many people use them as protection only and ease of cleaning, but you have to be careful with that as well. Using cheap filters will highly degrade image quality. If you are not spending $60-75 or more for a high quality multi-coated filter (such as Hoya HD, B+W F-PRO MRC, etc...) I would avoid using one at all as it will lower contrast, reduce resolution and be much more prone to flare and other issues.

The filters that *are* useful for effects are CPL (Circular Polarizing Filters) and ND (Neutral Density) filters.... CPL's will give much richer colored skies (in the right conditions), remove reflections off glass, metallic surfaces, water, etc... ND filters will reduce the amount of light into the lens itself, giving the ability to create those "flowing" water scenes in mid-day light for example. Basically allowing you to do long exposures when it is bright outside.

To answer your question though, I did use a CPL quite often at Knott's and the other parks as well (not always, though)... I use a CPL quite often at parks if the sky conditions are right for it. Because CPL filters reduce the light into the lens by 1 to 2 stops (cutting shutter speeds in half or more), when shooting rides that are quick moving I tend to always remove the CPL. Depends on the situation!

As far as making the images look vivid and have that "pop", that is mainly from experience with the camera, lenses and processing techniques when I edit my photos. If you ever need help/suggestions though with anything, feel free to send me a PM anytime and I would be glad to help out!

Edited by Invertalon

Thanks for the compliments!

Slowly making my way through my Disneyland photos right now... About halfway there... Much less motivation to do these versus Knott's and SFMM Since I generally like to photograph coasters and stuff, Disney is a bit boring to edit through. The DCA photos are a bit more exciting and interesting, though.

Hoping to get DL up by tomorrow hopefully!

Disneyland!

To be honest, my girlfriend and I are not big fans of Disney... We have been to all of the Florida parks several times and although we always do enjoy our time, never feel the desire to go unless friends have extra comp tickets or something of the sort. I guess we just don't get all the "Disney Magic", although they do have some fantastic attractions at their parks.

But we heard great things about Disneyland in comparison, since it was the "original". We got a good price on multi-day tickets so we decided that we will go since we are the in area. Overall, we did have a good time at this park... Indiana Jones and Pirates were the highlight of this park. River Congo and Matterhorn were both solid attractions as well. Nemo was a let down (expected something "more" I guess) and I don't care for Space Mountain too much. All of the classic rides were fine, but by far nothing spectacular. Park was very clean and well taken care of.

Would we go again? Well that depends... DCA was a much more enjoyable park to us, the better of the two for us. So if DCA got something worthwhile to go back to, we would probably end up with a park-hop ticket. But we would easily be able to skip over this park if we had other things planned to do. Again, very beautiful park and a lot to do! I guess it just depends what you are after in your park experience.

On a side note, finally got to try the "Dole Whip" after years of hearing about it... The Dole Whip though was very good, but we did prefer the float over the soft-serve alone (pictures below!). We actually made our own a few weeks prior which was VERY close to the same exact taste... Took a fresh pineapple and pureed it, added cream and sugar and made it into a nice softserve consistency, simple and delicious. We were wondering how well it would compare... To our surprise, extremely close!

Now onto the pictures!

Of course, for even more photos and higher resolution, visit the Disneyland set here: Disneyland 2013

CAL_0743.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0749.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0750.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0756.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0758.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0759.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0763.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2326.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0767.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0771.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0772.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2336.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0774.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0776.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2352.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0791.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0792.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0803.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0808.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0812.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0817.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0822.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0823.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0825.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0830.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0834.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0835.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0841.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0846.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0850.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0867.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0872.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0875.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0876.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0877.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0879.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0881.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0883.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0886.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0887.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0889.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0893.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0896.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0897.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0911.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0914.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0917.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0919.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0928.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0929.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0930.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0932.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0935.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0936.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0941.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0944.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0945.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0953.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0956.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0957.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0960.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0966.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0970.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0974.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0985.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_0988.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1003.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1004.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1005.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1007.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1010.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1022.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1024.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1031.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1032.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1036.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1037.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1050.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1052.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1054.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1058.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1060.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1064.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1067.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1068.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1069.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1071.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1074.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1094.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1097.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1106.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1114.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1120.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1123.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1128.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1136.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1137.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1139.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1142.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1147.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2317.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2325.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2329.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2339.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2343.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2349.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2351.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2354.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2360.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2362.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2364.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2365.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2369.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2370.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2372.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2374.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

Another awesome report. To be honest, since the remodel has been completed, I prefer DCA as well. Not for Cars Land, though I like the land a lot, but more for the improved atmosphere and food options. No where close to Epcot's food, but probably the second best Disney Park for food (of the ones I've been to).

Hopefully the rumored Tomorrowland and Frontierland expansions come to fruition and Disneyland gets a refreshed feel like DCA.

Disney California Adventure!

Summary of visit:

Screaming was quite a highlight to us both... I never really looked much into this ride, so I really knew nothing of the layout or anything. It was very smooth and lengthy, and at night was a great way to see the park. Tower of Terror we felt was superior to that of Florida's version. I don't recall there being nearly as much airtime on Florida, or as many moments of it. A fantastic ride!

Cars land looked great... Very busy, quite a bit like a Disney's own "Harry Potter" if you will. Radiator Springs itself was quite good, although I do prefer Test Track at Epcot for that style of attraction. The whip type attraction was great fun, I really wish more parks would build rides like this!

Rode a few other rides such as Soarin', which I still think seems extremely tacky for Disney... I just *hate* how the video played is just random clips just thrown together with no attempt at somehow telling a story or at least trying to fade between scenes. The ride itself is a great concept, but the video for me ruins the experience. I do like the smells and scenes they do have, just the lack of 'finesse'.

The Rocket Ships were fun to ride as I don't remember them from my young childhood... Goofy's wild mouse coaster was your standard layout, nothing special there.

The park was very clean of course... We had a nice time at this park! But much like Disneyland, if in the area we would probably skip out on these parks next time around. They are nice, but really don't appeal to us that much for the money. Next time in the SoCal area, we would probably head down to San Diego for the parks around there, along with Knotts/USH/SFMM again.

Between both parks (DL + DCA) it is hard to say which we preferred... DCA was more "pretty" visually, but DL had Indiana Jones and a few other stand-out rides. Both parks are very good though for what they are!

For more photos, here is a link to the set: Disney's California Adventure 2013

(Sorry if the order is a bit random... Was multiple days with multiple cameras so these are uploaded in order that I took them)

CAL_1156.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1158.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1160.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1166.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1167.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1168.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1169.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1170.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1171.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1172.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1173.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1174.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1175.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1179.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1180.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1184.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1186.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1188.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1198.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1218.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1221.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1227.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1228.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1231.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1232.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1234.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1239.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1240.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1250.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1252.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1734.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1736.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1744.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1746.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1755.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1756.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1757.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1774.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1779.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1794.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1799.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1801.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1805.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1808.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1816.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1821.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1822.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1828.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1859.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1864.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1865.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1867.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1875.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1883.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1887.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1895.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1896.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_1904.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2375.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2377.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr'

CAL_2387.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2390.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2396.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2397.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2398.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2400.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2401.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2405.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2406.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2409.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2410.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2412.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2416.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2418.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2419.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2429.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2435.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2448.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2456.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2458.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2459.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2471.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2404.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2431.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2488.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2538.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

USH!

Although USF and USH share a few rides, the park experience itself is quite different. Both are excellent in their own ways! We found USH simply beautiful (as all parks have been out here) and the location is again, amazing.

We rode most of the big rides here excluding Shrek and Simpsons just because we have been on them at USF... Some short reviews of the rides:

1.) Jurassic Park - I love the Florida one so I was curious to how this one would compare. Some slight changes which I preferred such as the jeep coming down the wall over the Raptor crate, the heavy heavy mist at the beginning (never as effective in Florida) and the two T-Rex at the top prior to the drop. It felt a bit more "immersed" with effects and such... So it was quite awesome.

2.) Backlot Tour - Did this twice on two different trips to the park that week... Both very good. Was MUCH longer than I expected for some reason. The ride sections were quite cool. The tramtastic day song burned into my head for hours after riding, though. Needless to say, it is on my iPod now. The Kong 3D portion was very cool...

3.) Transformers - A very well done ride, no doubt. I enjoyed it overall but I do prefer Spiderman at USF. They are close though. That being said, I am scratching my head at the fact they are putting this at USF... I think Universal should have done more with the ride to make it stand out from Spiderman at USF. At USH, this ride is perfect... But at USF? I am not thinking so much. People will love it though, for sure... And that is what is important ($$$). I am just dissapointed *personally* with the decision to put both those rides in the same park. I did dig the robots walking around the entrance for photo-op's... Crazy how much detail are in those suits and how great they look up close. Very cool stuff.

4.) Universal's House of Horrors... What is better than a year-round haunted house? I was VERY surprised how many times they got me, given the minimal staff inside. The few scares they did have were very effective. We both loved this! Having missed the past few HHN's, it gave us some good memories!

5.) Mummy - I was really looking forward to this after years of reading comparisons online to the Florida model. Crazy how different they really are! We really enjoyed some of the rooms at the beginning, but that was about it. Florida's version is a MUCH better ride. The coaster portion was not nearly as good and the ending was quite terrible. It was still a fun ride though.

Overall, a very beautiful park... We really enjoyed it and would love to come back the next time we are out on this side of the country. We really enjoyed all the movie history, the museums and the "feel" of the entire park. We had a great time!

Some pictures now... Here is link to full set with more photos and all that: Universal Studios Hollywood 2013

First image a large panoramic image... Best viewed by clicking on the image and viewing at the high resolution!

USH Panoramic by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2680.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2681.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2685.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2647.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2690.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2695.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2700.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2702.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2708.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2706.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2710.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2711.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2713.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2662.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2717.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2724.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2673.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2726.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2729.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2739.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2696.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2750.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2703.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2717.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2757.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2732.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2762.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2764.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2767.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2769.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2771.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2749.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2753.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2776.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2786.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2788.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2789.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2799.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2799.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2801.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2808.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2813.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2802.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2807.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2818.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2809.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2813.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2816.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2827.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2821.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2826.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2830.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2832.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2833.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2837.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2838.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2839.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2843.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2852.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

IMG_2838.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2857.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2858.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2882.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2896.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2904.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2905.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2908.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2909.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2910.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2913.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2918.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2921.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2922.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2925.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2930.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2935.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2941.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2946.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2954.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2956.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2957.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2959.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_2961.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3098.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3101.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3110.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3111.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3115.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3120.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3127.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3131.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3137.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3141.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3147.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3149.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3156.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3162.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3169.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3172.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3176.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

CAL_3186.jpg by invertalon, on Flickr

Loved your Universal report. House of Horrors is one of my all time favorite Universal attractions, so it was really cool to hear your thoughts on it and see some photos. Would be nice if they had an attraction like this at Universal Orlando.

Looks like you had an awesome first visit to California!

Thanks!

Yeah, I think the same style of attraction in Orlando would be amazing. Especially with the parks history in horror, it would fit in very well just like it does in Hollywood. A nice little "accent" attraction.

We had a great time in Cali... Much better than we expected, and I had high expectations going to them as well. Such a beautiful area of the country as well.