TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I would catch you guys up on this completely janked-up construction progress, but that'd take like 8 pages. Simply put, this is a ride I made last year. I started to make 3Ds for it, failed, then gave up. A few months later, a guy on the CoasterCrazy forum named "TheArchitect" decided to collab with me and redesign the prior tunnel-terrain 3D that I did to a full-fledged asylum. Props to him...he saved the project from the scrapyard!

Basically, I'm going to be making a video for the next week or so. When that uploads, I'll be releasing the ride on 5 major forums. The video will be critical for a lot of you, even for those with NoLimits. While ArcTec optimized his asylum 3D very well (25fps alone), this coaster's flange set and detailed trains bring the FPS to a crash where it has a hangover at the single-digit range on pretty much all average-joe computers. Sweet.

So yeah, that's the past half-of-a-year of my free time in eight lines of text. You're welcome. And be excited for June...because you'll probably be hitting up some parks...

...and watching the video for my ride.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yes, this will be available for download on Theme Park Review, CoasterCrazy, and NoLimits-Exchange. Be warned though, it will probably kill your FPS. The video is actually complete, but I'm waiting until next Sunday for the release date.

Next Sunday (June 12th), the ride will be released, announced on the 5 major forums and uploaded to 3 exchanges of choice. A MediaFire upload may also be posted for those that need a separate means of obtaining the ride.

DOWNLOAD NOW!

Welcome to Schizophrenia, a half-year-long endeavor or retries and crap. Well, here it is now. First off, I'd like to give substantial credit to TheArchitect, who created the fabulous 3D asylum complex that encompasses the ride. Without his care to take time and work 3Ds into a ride that wasn't his, this track would have hit the Recycle Bin.

STATS:

length: 2652.9 ft

height diff: 130 ft

speed: 52 mph

inversions: 6

trains/blocks: 2/4

manufacturer: Bolliger & Mabillard

opening date: 6/12/95

Edited by AJClarke0912