TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Top Thrill Dragster!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14. Posting Links or "Spamming" - You must have at least 50 posts if you want to create a post which sole purpose is to link to your personal website, update, YouTube video, forum or any other website. If your post count is under 50 posts and your link has not be pre-approved by an admin or moderator, your link will be removed. Please note - links to your website in your signature are acceptable.

Welcome to the TPR Forums! But Please read the Terms of Service before you begin!

Thanks!

Hey! Welcome to Theme Park Review.

Our terms of service state that you must have 50 posts or more to post external links - so I can't let you keep that Youtube URL up.

HOWEVER - we have a great video site right here at Theme Park Review - Coastertube!

Take your Dragster video and upload it to Coastertube. Then, edit your first post with Coastertube tags! Until you do, I'm going to have to keep your link off.

Hey! Welcome to Theme Park Review.

Our terms of service state that you must have 50 posts or more to post external links - so I can't let you keep that Youtube URL up.

HOWEVER - we have a great video site right here at Theme Park Review - Coastertube!

Take your Dragster video and upload it to Coastertube. Then, edit your first post with Coastertube tags! Until you do, I'm going to have to keep your link off.

Why don't you just fix the youtube tags? It'd be so much easier than carelessly spamming 47 more times, or making an account at a website that I'm probably never going to use again and then reuploading my video.

TPR wants new members who will contribute to the growth of the site, not just join once and then leave.

Why don't you try and improve your Dragster Recreation a little, and then re-upload it on CoasterTube.

Several Changes to make:

-Ditch the drop after the main tower, there isn't on in real life

-Add brakes

-Use Jcat's Steelworx to make your tower look more realistic!

Hope these suggestions help

-SCC

Why don't you just hit shift and raise your station off the ground instead of having the little drops?

I didn't know you could do that!

Yeah, it's exactly the same with scenery pieces.

Those RCT3 tutorials that come with the game sure are helpful if you use them

14. Posting Links or "Spamming" - You must have at least 50 posts if you want to create a post which sole purpose is to link to your personal website, update, YouTube video, forum or any other website. If your post count is under 50 posts and your link has not be pre-approved by an admin or moderator, your link will be removed. Please note - links to your website in your signature are acceptable.

Welcome to the TPR Forums! But Please read the Terms of Service before you begin!

Thanks!

OK, two thing happening in this thread. Number one, DO NOT MODERATE if you are not a Moderator. Back seat moderating is not tolerated.

Two, AJ correctly outlined why the link was pulled. Granted, I'm a little lax on youtube, if it serves it's purpose to fulfill our etiquette suggestions within the Game Forum. However, new users really need to become a part of the community before I get really lax. Besides, as mentioned, we have Coastertube for everyone at TPR that you can use.

This recreation wasnt very well done. I believe the best part of the video was the A Day To Remember Soundtrack.

Haha, honestly the only reason I kept watching.

Not trying to be harsh. You seem like you just need a better grip on the tools.

Shift: Move things up and down, works with virtually everything.

Ctrl: Well... experiment with this. Basically it allows you, once placing something with shift, to then be able to place consecutive pieces HORIZONTALLY at the elevation of that piece. It's a fairly complicated tool.

This recreation wasnt very well done. I believe the best part of the video was the A Day To Remember Soundtrack.

Haha, honestly the only reason I kept watching.

Not trying to be harsh. You seem like you just need a better grip on the tools.

Shift: Move things up and down, works with virtually everything.

Ctrl: Well... experiment with this. Basically it allows you, once placing something with shift, to then be able to place consecutive pieces HORIZONTALLY at the elevation of that piece. It's a fairly complicated tool.

Thanks, I will remember this for future remakes.

MOD EDIT: Please use correct spelling and grammar- R.D., Games Forum Moderating Team

Edited by QueerRudie