TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bag-Of-Crap Giveaway Thread!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah crap. If I put that there were many sports teams, would I have got the bag?

Sorry, I actually did not see your guess before Rudie's. Must of been the problems with the server.

You were actually the first to post the correct answer while explaining how the clues worked.

Since, the server was acting up, I will reward a Bag of Crap to you and RD. Sound fair?

Edited by ernierocker

Huhh...interesting.

Can someone explain to me how "orange" and "sports" equalled Maggie Valley? I was searching all around for a city with a basketball team.

sun of a gun the server wen down as soon as hit post, i had the answer when you gave the clue stalone, not fair, should do another one.. i guess life aint fair.

Just so you know, if I can't understand what you are saying, you aren't going to win.

Huhh...interesting.

Can someone explain to me how "orange" and "sports" equalled Maggie Valley? I was searching all around for a city with a basketball team.

I said that cliff hanger was both red and yellow... hence "orange". And I guess because of Clemson? Orange sports.

Huhh...interesting.

I said that cliff hanger was both red and yellow... hence "orange". And I guess because of Clemson? Orange sports.

Nope on Clemson. Where is Ernie from?

If you didn't win, don't worry! There is still another Bag of Crap Contest ongoing. All you have to do is post a park review in the TPR Park Index and you could be chosen to win!

Details here:

www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1076389#p1076389

Edited by ernierocker

If you didn't win, don't worry! There is still another Bag of Crap Contest ongoing. All you have to do is post a park review in the TPR Park Index and you could be chosen to win!

Details here:

www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1076389#p1076389

Ah... I was hoping this link went to another random pic of Robb with a hand puppet!