TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

There is something hidden in the forum...

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I missed a ton of fun. Most of this went down while I was standing in Rockit's long, slow line along with everyone else in the park. Had to grab a night ride - ooh, pretty lights.

If I'd played, there's no way I could have won. Robb, thanks for making my banner a winner. See you at the next Bash!

Yea, these kind of threads seem to be pretty popular. I can still remember the "Where Is Robb & Elissa" thread back in 05'.

Ha! Those are a lot of fun. I think last year's Where in the World... was my favorite though. We had a lot of people playing.

Arg, I was so late to the party. I had to step out of the house and by the time I got back, the thread exploded and we have a winner. You definitely should do more of these, hopefully I'll get to participate next time.

I have a small question about Raw 5, do you plan on having a blu ray version? Either way, I cannot wait to get this next release, your videos are AMAZING!

pooooff I've been lookin' for over an hour Maybe feel like giving us a clue?

LOL! I think the only clue I can give you is to read the thread as is says "WE HAVE A WINNER! PAGE 23!!!" on every page of this thread at the top, and as the description of the topic title on the index!

--Robb