TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mazda 3 vs Honda Civic

Drew-B

Honda Civic 2009  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Honda Civic 2009

• Mazda 3 2010
    • Other

Yeah, it will be unreliable as hell and a pain to drive, but at the end of the day, it will be sooo much more fun.

Why am I struggling to imagine most folks walking into their local dealership and saying, "I'm looking for an unreliable pain in the a$$ to drive?"

Alfa Romeo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a relatively new pic of my 2010 Mazda3... the color is very weird- but it has grown on me. It's copper red, during the day it LOOKS red but at night and during certain other times it looks maroon... I think that's awesome, personally!

Here is a relatively new pic of my 2010 Mazda3... the color is very weird- but it has grown on me. It's copper red, during the day it LOOKS red but at night and during certain other times it looks maroon... I think that's awesome, personally!

Nice car!!

^^ Wow, that is sharp...I have not seen that color at any of the lots I have visited - I like it! I guess I should have scrolled down and read this thread before I responded to the 'Cars' thread asking opinions about Mazda.

But...my biggest question is: Would the trunk hold three golf bags (cart style) in the trunk?