TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

First time at Great Adventure!

Thank you very much !

what are the best seats on Nitro and El Toro ?

I am almost certain El Toro is a winner in the very back,

for airtime, ejections, great intensity ,

recommendations on how to navigate the park, and on the flash pass ?

how many times do you get to use a flash pass for each ride ?

Thanks infinitely!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your going to love this place. It may not have everything CP has but it still is amazing.

You can use Flashpass as many times as you want on all rides that have it.

Nitro is best in the back for the drop. Some say it's a borefest and me being the 14 year old had to retaliate. Because 14 year olds were born yesterday and we know nothing of the natural world. End Rant. I hate some people.

Be sure to ride Skully and RMT in the back too. Both great rides. Try to hit the Intamin side of the park first. Toro and Ka get long waits. Bizarro too.

Peak times, you never really wait over an hour except for Bizzaro, so hit that first. then just loop around the park by means of, El Toro, Ka, GASM, S:UF, T:DK, B:TR, Nitro. ( Nitro, if running 3 trains will not be a problem, wait wise. )

Thats how I do the park and it always seems to work. No flashpasses for me lol.

^I usually do the same, minus S:UF. Go on this after dinner during evening hours, for some reason it gets crowded during the day, but in the evening it's nearly a walk on, El Toro is also less crowded at night too. If all coasters are running the maximum amount of trains, which they usually do, you will have a fantastic day!

El Toro is amazing in the back. Never been on the back of Nitro so cannot say. Front seat in both of those are VERY solid too, but you'll have to wait.

I was there today and it was pretty crowded. Longest line throughout the day was definitely Bizzaro.

Don't be too tricked by the "Wait Time" signs, though, as they're generally not too accurate. I waited for 24 minutes from the 90 minute sign on El Toro, and 46 minutes from the 120 minute sign on Bizzaro.

You should be able to get on pretty much all the roller coasters. I was only there for 5 hours today, including 30 minutes for lunch and extra time just walking around checking out the Xploratorium, and did:

El Toro

Bizzaro

Superman

Nitro

Runaway Train

Rolling Thunder

Have a blast! I would recommend getting there early and doing out Bizzaro and El Toro first. Not sure if the Flash Pass would be worth it unless you have limited time and want to do every ride in the park, flats included.

Sharwoo - I deleted your last attempt at a post. Feel free to repost, but please use proper English, including punctuation and grammar next time.

hey ,

good for you ,

how am i supposed to feel free if i do what you tell me? i am expressing my reality, thank you to let me be

proper english does not exist, communication is constantly evolving, especially through the internet, Grammar is Fossils and dinosaurs, stubles on the path to smoothness, and an obstacle to jazz, blessed are those who understand and welcome without nitpicks, to feel good by limiting others behavior is done,

telling people what to do without due cause will result in the same reciprocally, i am not a grammer deviant,

Bless U

^The last time I checked, TPR was not:

1. a jazz club;

2. a poetry slam;

3. a place for individuals to express their "reality."

Please abide by the site's standards.