TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Game Exchange Moderators Thread

mcjaco

That's fine. Now that we hit 10k posts for the month I think I'm going to let this go until Mon or Tues of next week to do beta testing. That way we can populate it as much as possible.

I really think once we announce for Beta testing, some of those people are going to upload tracks that are already posted to the forum which would create duplicates...and more work.

The a bit longer holding off will probably be better.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted to that thread...

I'm going to get through page 35 tonight. I REALLY want 500 items up before Beta. Unless you want to go live before that.

This has been a fun project, 1) because there's some seriously sweet NL stuff in the forum (wish I had NL), and 2) seeing some old members and how active they were is always a treat (good and bad).

Angry Gumball is correct. I can't get it to take uploads of his file. Not sure why, as both nl file types are ok.

I tried without any other info, and filling in all applicable info, and added a test photo. It looks like it's uploading but then kicks me back to the Exchange page.

It's not uploading any files types. This is really odd, as I was uploading stuff via the Exchange last week to test it. I didn't have any problems.

Edited by mcjaco

I just went through this entire thread, looks like I had the same problem a few weeks ago, but it looked like I got it to go through with a photo attached.

So pissed at myself for forgetting about it. I got tunnel vision on just getting a lot of files up.

^ And I just got an email from the China company saying it's fixed!

Do be a favor and respond in that thread saying that any upload bugs should now be fixed and if people can try to upload again...

Also, can you check to make sure it works without a screen shot attached?