TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: A "Jiggidy Johnson" Week in California

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great TR, Erik! I always love seeing photo tr's of Disneyland! No love for Indy or Splash Mountain, though?

Too bad for the 70 minute ToT wait, and I agree with ya on the Space Mountain queue; they do a great job moving trains!

I hope I can go back in July!

-JZ

Good TR Erik, however...

Good TR + Dole whip float = Great TR

Black pepper popcorn in DCA? I've got to get some when I go on Monday. I think I'll skip the black pepper tacos though. As for Robb, how do you even get wet riding the Matterhorn (other than riding in the rain)?

Great TR, Erik! I always love seeing photo tr's of Disneyland! No love for Indy or Splash Mountain, though?

Too bad for the 70 minute ToT wait, and I agree with ya on the Space Mountain queue; they do a great job moving trains!

I hope I can go back in July!

-JZ

We did ride Indy that day, I just did not take any pictures of it. I came close to riding Splash, but I noticed that everyone coming off the ride was really soaked. I just did not feel like getting really wet. I have ridden the ride before.

Awesome photos, Erik! It was so great to hang out with you at WCB on Sunday, and I'm bummed I couldn't join you guys at Disney later in the week. Looks like you had a terrific time!

Those DCA fountains look amazing, I have a secret desire to program those things. One of the things I liked the most working in pinball was doing all the lamp effects; those fountains would be amazingly fun to play with.

Cameron.

Hey Erik;

Glad you has some fun in LA area. Nice trip report and great pictures as always. Good seeing you at WCB. Sorry we didn't spend a little more time catching up. But that's what this is for too. I guess I need to get to DCA one of these days for a Black Pepper Popcorn taco.

Hope you had a good trip back.

See you sometime I'm sure.

Dws

John.