TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official RCT3 Help Thread

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rct3 won't start. It's been installed for half a year and I've been playing like normal. Installing Cs correctly and at the weekend it just decided not to start. I put the Disk in and it comes up with the menu and I press play and then it just dosn't start. Any ideas???

Delete that last custom scenery group you just installed, and try it again.

If that worked, the custom scenery is at fault.

If it didn't, I'd suggest making a backup and re-installing your game.

The answer to that question is yes.

Games > RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 > Data > Style > Themed.

You need to get the Platinum version for Mac, because I don't believe RCT3 Wild was released standalone for Mac. A lot of new custom scenery (such as billboards) requires the Wild expansion pack to function.

EDIT: Amazon Link.

Edited by A.J.

Use custom scenery - search up "Belgabor's Invisible Doodads" on an RCT3 fan site and you should find them with little trouble. I believe Belgabor's set has invisible ride entrances/exits, an invisible path, and some others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all. Been working on a project but I've run into a really frustrating glitch. Whenever I build a coaster with block brakes, for some reason when I try to add more trains it simply places the current single train on a block brake outside the station and resets it there every time I try to add another train. It just refuses to work right and it's really annoying. Anyone know a fix for this?

@Ace Of Spades: The problem is that when you at a train, the game automatically places the train at the next available section (going backwards from the station) I think this is what you want:

[station]___[last brakesection with train]______[block brake without train]_____[block brake with train]

that's impossible in RCT it will always place the train on the second block brake. There is nog fix for it, only thing you can do is remove the block brake in the middle and make it a regalur brake section.

• 4 weeks later...