crispy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From His Holiness the Wikipedia Article:

Big Xtra - The Big Xtra included similar ingredients as the current Big N' Tasty. The sauce was a tomato flavored mayonnaise instead of separate ketchup and mayonnaise plus a special grill seasoning only used on the Big Xtra. The patty was a larger three-eighths pound, or 6 ounces (170 g), beef patty as opposed to the quarter pound, or 4 ounces (110 g), patty found in the Big N' Tasty. This sandwich was quite popular in German McDonald's restaurants. This sandwich no longer sold in Canadian McDonald's restaurants, save for certain retail locations, such at the Wal-Mart locations.

Dan "Yes, I'm bored... oh, and ANUS. That is all." Smith

^ One can never trust Wikipedia though, just read the article on SFMM. It looks like it was written for a 14 year olds school assignment. At least it did a few months ago. Anyway, reading up on theme parks is when I lost faith in the site

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Wow on my MSN homepage this morning they were talking about the McDonalds McLobster sandwich???!

I guess this is available from time to time in Northern Maine and Canada.

I can't see Lobster at McD's but I guess like the McRib it's available from time to time.

But the real question is, will Elissa (McDonalds biggest fan) order one???

www.http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Lifestyle/McLobster-sandwich.aspx?cp-documentid=27872754

Edited by BelizeIt

Hell no... theres a reason why lobster is expensive and not served at McDonald's. When I'm eating a fillet o fish sandwich I go in knowing full well that it is not high quality seafood, but cod is cheap at a lot of places as sea food is found am most every restaurant one way or another. This is a bit much IMO;

^ I havent been to LJS but I agree. Its as authentic as the fish or shrimp taco you can get for 99 cents at most Mexican fast food restaurants.