TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coaster Makeovers!

Is there a roller coaster out there that is just plain ugly? Does it have a bad color, needs a new paint job, ugly scenery, etc? Post the name of that roller coaster and why it needs a makeover. Tell us waht you would do to make it look nice. This is the search of the ugliest roller coasters in the world! This topic doesn't just have to stop at roller coasters, also post flat rides, water rides, etc. Post pictures if you can!

Have Fun!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so relieved to hear that one of my favorite coasters (SFA Mind Eraser) was getting a much-needed makeover this past winter. It went from opening in 1995 to 2004 on the same coat of paint! By 2004, the blue track had faded to almost a white-ish color, and the red supports were all blotchy and faded. Now it is a glistening yellow and bold orange!

-kip-

mind5.jpg.efb7768697bfb94b5db10d41cc15d971.jpg

after

mind4.jpg.f01d354730fdea66da5733f2bc1b2f18.jpg

before

I've always hated the Superman theming of the Intamin hyper coasters. I think SROS at SFNE rethemed with a different, darker paint scheme would look perfect. The world's best coaster is one of three with the same name and boring red and blue colors.

I really hope our Mind Eraser gets the red/yellow treatment!