TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Blue Ridge Park (RCT3)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like your park and designs. That Renegade coaster looks very cool, alot of trees to hide your view from the track when you are riding on it. If I added that many trees to one of my parks, the park would be like all slow, and hard to manuever with everything else. I must have a slow processor. I don't have any of those fancy custom packs yet, but I would sure like to download a few. Later.

Tim

~Season 9 Update~

Night Hawk can look pretty big when your right next to it!

Arrow! Awesome ride though!

Some chair swing and Salamander!

Twisted Vekoma mine train!

Hey look what finally reopened! Row Boats!

Salamander from the boat....

Lake Side Runaway has a new view!

Lake Side Runaway's swooping curve across the water!

Look back towards the park!

Got these shots of the Renagade area from Sky Tower!

Some track has arrived and its all cleared!

Please tell me what you think! Every comment and opinion is greatly appreciated!

The 3rd last shot is just

And guess what; I've actually found something that I think you could do better! I'm talking about the Salamander supports. I think they are looking too clumsy for that kind of coaster..

That's a good point, I've just noticed that as well.

Putting that aside, the park looks fantastic. I love Lakeside Runaway's swooping curve over the lake.

Can't wait for the next update.

Hey a little update on stuff way in the future!

I'm actually at around season 15 in construction and I thought I would have to finish it up around then but I started playing around with the settings to try to improve the lag. Well I turned off reflective water and I gained about 10 fps so it now runs at a consistent frame rate again! So ill be able to continue for awhile longer!

Don't worry ill turn all settings up to take pictures.....

BREAKING NEWS

Blue Ridge Park is excited to tell you some huge news! Herschends Family Entertainment has bought Blue Ridge Park! Herschends owns Dollywood and Silver Dollar City and a few other attractions throughout the country. We are very happy that this change is happening! Nothing major will change around the park. Only additions to make the park even greater! There will be a new name that is “Blue Ridge Mountain Adventure Park” and will go into effect immediately. Herschends will officially take control at the end of Season 10 and we Swan Amusement Co. will end running the park. This will only bring greater things to Blue Ridge Park and in a new and better direction!

The new Logo for the park!