TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Mini Trips - 2008

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little note to the youngsters on here....

Don't get upset that you aren't able to go on trips yet either due to TPR rules, or your parents rules. Believe me, you have plenty of time to ride coasters through out your life. Just be patient. Life is long. I know that it is frustrating to see long park lists like the one that Big Mike posted, or the Photo TR's that the Midwest participants have posting and have posted. Believe me, I know how you feel. But just wait until you have a little bit of independence in a few years, have your own money to spend on whatever you like, and all of that good stuff. You will really appreciate things a lot once you are able to do more of what you want to do. Just respect Robb and Elissa covering their butt, and also respect your parents for trying to protect you. Like I said, just be patient.

And, this isn't directed to anyone in particular, just don't whine about it or post multiple times about how you really want to go but can't, but you REALL REALLY WANT TO GO BUT I'M ONLY 13!!!! MY PARENTS ARE SO DUMB!!!!! WHY CAN'T MY FATHER DISH OUT THE EXTRA $1,000 AND GO WITH ME!!!!! HE IS SO SELFISH!!!!! It really gets annoying after a while. Just cool it. Money doesn't grow on trees, and it is annoying.

*** I'm just going off of what I have observed in other trip threads like this one. This one hasn't been as bad as most. I just wanted to say my piece.

***DISCLAIMER - All of the views expressed in this post are pending based on the possibility of the world ending in 2012.

It's really good to see some people happy to come up to "igloo land"! Makes me excited!

LoL Honestly after February, might as well live in one I think we are actually getting more snow than Buffalo!! That's really unusual

Kind of tired of shovelling in all honesty, but at least it's warming up.

Anyways, so glad the TPR trip will be up in the area! Behemoth is going to be awesome and don't worry, snow will be long gone by then! Plus, Dragon Mountain and moreso Skyscreamer will give an awesome view of Niagara Falls at Marineland.

I'm pretty sure I'll be on the add-on also so looking forward to meeting everyone that's coming.

Cheers,

Jay

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...