TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

After a looong break from NL, I decided to make a new coaster. This time it's an X-car coaster!

The track, which is inspired of Fårup Sommerlands new coaster FårupLynet, is now 100% done, but I'm still missing the supports, as you can see in the pics...

And to you NL-people. I have this pretty annoying problem:

The coaster has 2 trains, and it works fine in the first "round". But after the on loading the trains begin the next round right after each other.. Why, and how can I fix it?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Interesting layout, but IMO what I don't like about mostly everyone that upload designs is that they think "just like the designers." They don't think out of the box. They don't let their true creativity show. Anyway, I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but I think what you are trying to say is that the train doesn't stop in the station on the second time around. If that is the problem, make the final brake run and the station brakes stronger. (I would say 2 - 3 G's, if you really need to, make them 4 G deceleration - the strongest deceleration NL allows.)

No both trains stop in the station. But when train number 1 has arrived at the station, both trains leave the station at the same time

I think I know why it happens, but I'm not sure of that: I believ it's because your trains are to closed, you must make some brakes before the station or make the second train getting out of the station earlier...

I think my explanations are confused, but I hope you'll understand...

Darn! You beat me to it, I was just about to make a ride not to different to yours. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

As for the coaster it was great fun, however in the second half after the brakerun the transitions were a bit choppy and I'm not a fan of that last turn and the first drop after the brake run. However, I love the colours!

BTW Nice to see you make NL coasters again!

Théo the little french: First of all thank you. But what do you mean about making a heart line, or rather how do you do it?

Well, first of all, you're welcome lol

When I speack about heart lines I speack about what W Stengel's found to produce less Gs in curvs and turns...

Illustrating a heartline roll, the left is a normal inversion (barrel roll) where the center of gravity is on the rail center. The right is a heartline roll, where the center of gravity is (roughly) on the rider's hearts.

(from wikipedia).

However, I can't explain you how making heartlines, because I found it by myself after many tries and I can't don't know how I could explain what I do... I'll only tell you I use the heartline on the editor (display===>show heartline) and I tried to make it straight at the begining and the end of my curves or in some inversions...

I know this is not a perfect explanation but I can't tell you more

Good luck!

ARGHHH SCREAM!!!!!

Suddenly Track packager has stopped working. It's installed and I can't see what's wrong

Then I tried to find the program again to reinstall it, but I can't find it. I can't find out how Gravimetric studios work, it's not the same as it was last time, I visited it.

So would anyone please help me?

Kinda good start but you really have to work on your heart-lining, the 2 major areas would be the drop from the MCBR and the final turn.

You should (in my opinion) split your station (it's way to long for just one train) and time it so the track runs 3 trains instead, so you use the fact that you have the MCBR.

The supports are spaced pretty good for the exception of the last turn, and you have to think about not connecting multiple tubes to footers or track-nodes.

The drop into the launch should be an ordinary piece of track instead of a brake-run, to keep it real.