TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Christmas Gift Thread

Twister II

What are you getting others for Christmas?

Your special someone? Kids? Grandmother? Hobo down on the corner?

Post it here!

For my Dad, I will probably be getting him a gift certificate for a massage (he needs it!). Possibly a new wallet too.

For that special someone, Im getting them a "gift basket" type of present. Inside will be an arrangement of things. There will be key chain with different type of nuts on a bolt in a box saying, "Im nuts about you". Some silk embroidered boxers, homemade cookies, a metal token saying, "Good for all of my love", and maybe a stainless steel engraved ring.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend a Colts Superbowl Victory plack. Then I am taking my mom, sister, my friend, his mom and dad and possibly his sister out to Texas Roadhouse. Then in Feb. I am giving my friends sister a baby blanket, one of those shopping cart covers for kids, and a 50 dollar prepaid cc because she is having a boy then.

I think I might be getting my mom and sister something, just don't know yet and might wait till after Christmas.

For my Mom, I'm going to get her a Carpet Shampoo-er (She's been throwing hints about it for months) and I just won a Pink iPod Nano off ebay last night for her (Ever since I won mine a few weeks ago, she's been saying that she wants one now).

My Sisters---well, their present is whatever I buy my nephews (they both have a son each) One nephew is about to turn one in Janurary, he is already walking and getting into stuff so i'm thinking of getting him a Play Pen. My other nephew is 3 Months so i'm going to get him one of those Vibrating baby rockers.

Everybody Else: (My Dad, Step-Dad, Step-Mom, 2 younger Sisters & 2 Younger Brothers) will all probably get something after Christmas.

Got my older niece some CD's so I can continue to try to pass my musical taste onto her, my nephew Mario Galaxy, and my younger niece the Shrek movies on DVD.

My girlfriend still hasn't told me what she wants. I might just end up getting her a Wii after the holiday rush because she does wants one to play VC games.

My parents told me not to get them anything, but I'm going to gift wrap some tupperware because I always steal their tupperware when I come over for dinner.

Oh man.. Let's see here.

Jen:

100% cotton terry sleep pants with embroidered cherries

Monkey slippers

100% cashmere gloves

DKNY "Be Delicious" gift set (perfume)

A couple of sets of clothes from American Eagle Outfitters (sweaters, tank tops and the like...)

a "Diet Pepsi" keychain (a joke between us because she is addicted to diet pepsi, but I much prefer coke)

I love Lucy collectible stuff

Citizen Eco-Drive white gold watch with 12 Swarovski crystals situated around a mother-of-pearl face.

A WACOM "Bamboo" USB drawing tablet for the PC, so she can do some of her artwork directly and not have to get out messy paints or pencils.

Various lotions and the like

Parents: searching for an up-convert DVD player to go with their new HDTV

Brother: Not sure yet, but we usually don't get each other traditional gifts, instead we tell each other that we're trying to find them something (in my case, he's looking for bluetooth audio so I can stream from my laptop to the surround system without plugging in, and I'm looking for laptop accessories for him) and when we find it, we give them.

Hmmm.. ok where to start. I had a lot of ppl to shop for.

My mom I got a new bathrobe, my dad I got pajama pants and a motorcycle ornament, my sister I got a velour set, my brother I got a baseball glove, grandma a sweater, my aunt pat an eagle ornament, and my uncle ray a calendar ( still need to get). For my friends Christina I got her an fm transmitter for her IPOD, Andrew a set of mens curve, and jason I got.. oh yeah cant say cuz he’s on here lol sorry jay you have to wait a few more days!