TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

12/1 Lake Compounce Pictures

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see them working on BoulderDash. Let's hope it's running well this coming season!

As long as GCI doesn't drastically change any of the banking, i think we should see it running like new. Based on the work they did last season, it seems like it will take a few weeks for the new wood to set in, but after that, it will be smooth as glass. It may even climb back up in the rankings seeing how this season, it got rave reviews with only about half of the coaster retracked.

Nice to see them working on BoulderDash. Let's hope it's running well this coming season!

As long as GCI doesn't drastically change any of the banking, i think we should see it running like new. Based on the work they did last season, it seems like it will take a few weeks for the new wood to set in, but after that, it will be smooth as glass. It may even climb back up in the rankings seeing how this season, it got rave reviews with only about half of the coaster retracked.

August 2007 was my first ride on Boulder Dash (the ACE event) and it kicked butt. Although the back seat definitely got painful, it's a front seat ride, anyway. HOLY CRAP! That thing is insane... now with the complete retracking, it's definitely going to be even better.