TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark 2008 - 'Lost meets the Maverick thread'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even if it's a hoax it still attracts that much more attention to Hersheypark!

I just wish they would've selected me! Think about it, they might just post a picture of colossus, but that is just because they don't want to show a CG image. When RS debuted, they showed a picture of the Flying Super Saturator instead of their ride.

^ Yeah, I think we've determined that it's four separate pictures divided into quadrants. Who knowns, maybe the four pictures will make one picture when rearranged, but we don't have enough pieces yet to figure that much out, I don't think. So we wait...

-Natalie "I'm going to name my first child 'Nantimi'" Visage

^I responded before you edited your post to eliminate your 392nd exclamation that you already know what the ride is going to be. I'm not trying to be rude or sound jealous, but yes, we know that you know what Hershey'sTopCkretRideOMG is. So you don't have to keep repeating yourself, okay?

This has to be a hoax. Why?

Domain Name: NANTIMI.COM

Created on: 14-Aug-07

Expires on: 15-Aug-08

Last Updated on: 14-Aug-07

Do you think Hershey would hire someone who's only been in business online for 6 days? According to their site, they announced the Hershey gig on August 20, but the domain was only created on the 14th.

The administrator isn't even on their employee list:

Smith, Brian

iTICKETS.COM

Itickets in a Christian concert promoter. Brian Smith claims to be ...

Smith, Brian

Golden Pear Web Management

Dunno, just smells all fishy to me. As having my own little production company, I think it would look pretty sucky if I contracted someone to do my own website administration.

I withheld all the personal info, but it is public record.