TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights 2007: Carnival of Carnage

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's meant to be black christmas it's about shady brook. I can't remember what movie shady brook is from but I know last year it was the main theme of Psychoscareapy Jacks house. I just totally forgot what movie it is. Anyone know?

I'm counting down the days until October 26th. I really think that this HHN will be the best ever. I'm so glad I booked early.I can't wait to see The Thing Assimilation house. They really are pulling out all the stops for this one. I just wished that the could have added Michael Myers into the mix. What is Halloween without Michael? Oh well, maybe next year.

Oh man - I`m so excited!

35 days until my 4 weeks Halloween trip through some 22 parks on the US east coast - ending with the greatest of all:

HHN on the 31st october and the 1st november -

Oh I can`t wait anymore....

How far north are you starting? If you will be near Lake Compounce (CT) make sure you check out their Halloween event.

Hey are the frequent fear passes only available to Florida residents? Cause it doesnt specify on the site and since im moving down there for school would that make me a resident?

You just need to get a Florida ID, it dosent need to be a drivers licencs or anything but if your moving down here for school you should probably just get one after you have all your info. Thats all they check for the Florida resident discounts.

Oh man - I`m so excited!

35 days until my 4 weeks Halloween trip through some 22 parks on the US east coast - ending with the greatest of all:

HHN on the 31st october and the 1st november -

Oh I can`t wait anymore....

How far north are you starting? If you will be near Lake Compounce (CT) make sure you check out their Halloween event.

I`ll do most of the parks between Montreal and Orlando (with two flight segments in between), so yes, I`ll do Lake Compounce as well.

Hey are the frequent fear passes only available to Florida residents? Cause it doesnt specify on the site and since im moving down there for school would that make me a resident?

You just need to get a Florida ID, it dosent need to be a drivers licencs or anything but if your moving down here for school you should probably just get one after you have all your info. Thats all they check for the Florida resident discounts.

I ended up calling the ticket office down there as I still have some friends in FL to see if I could get in if they bought the discounted tickets. They said it wasn't going to be a problem at all to get in once I had a ticket. So take that as you will!