TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Sims: The Movie

Yes, you heard right... the best-selling computer game, "The Sims", is being made into a full length film. Not an animated film either.

My friend and I have always thought of making our own "Live action" movie for The Sims, but we never got around to it.

I can't wait to see what they do for this movie. I've been playing The Sims from its debut and still play it to this day. I even played The Sims Online for a while, ha!

Anyway, here's the news article: The Sims Movie

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The search function if your friend.

This topic is already "locked" half way down this page.....

Yup, I did see that, I'm not an idiot. Why it got locked is beyond me. Pirates 3, Shrek 3, and Spiderman 3 got their own topics, why can't this?

Should I make this a poll and have the options of wheather or not you think this movie is going to be good or bad?

Yup, I did see that, I'm not an idiot. Why it got locked is beyond me. Pirates 3, Shrek 3, and Spiderman 3 got their own topics, why can't this?

Maybe you should have asked a mod instead of posting a repeat topic that you knew had already been locked.

IMO this would be a boring movie. It would basically be about a family living life...unless something tragic or shocking happens, and the family soon realizes that they are not in control of their own lives and must somehow convince "the man" to stop ruining their lives before they all doomed. Now there is a somewhat intresting movie

"Stranger Then Fiction" already has that same theme.....

Like Oh My God someone is controlling us! How do we make him stop!

I think it would be better if it was like some random kid that was playing the game and he had no idea is was affecting peoples lives.

The script has been leaked:

"Hi, hon!"

"Hi, sweetie!"

"Honey, I just had a baby."

"Honey, I just put the baby in the mailbox."

"Honey?"

"I have to pee! I have to pee! I have to pee! The house is on fire! I have to pee!"

"I'm going to go swimming."

"I don't want another glass of water! I have to pee! Never mind. Where's the mop?"

"Where did the ladder go? I can't get out of the pool now and I'm going to die!!!"

"OH GOD THERE ARE BIRTHDAY CAKES EVERYWHERE AND NO DOORS AND THE HOUSE IS BURNING DOWN!"

"OH GOD!"

"OH GOD!"

"OH GOD!"

"OH G- *fwoomph*"

"OH G- *gurgle*"

I can see this winning a few awards at Cannes.

I can imagine the trailer.

"... A gem of power..."

"Four people, four different lives, one goal..."

*epic fighting scenes over who gets player controlled*

"This summer, be in control. THE SIMS MOVIE!"