TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Six Flags Web Site

so shut up you friggin know it alls

Wow, that's so nice! Not only are you completely wrong with your facts, you're a jerk about it too! Enjoy your 24 hour ban, maybe you can read up on some roller coaster history, or even better, anger management!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...that... was pretty funny. It's hilarious when kids are soooooo sure they're right... and they're totally wrong.

Anyway, I've been browsing through the site again, and it looks like they've fixed a lot of things people have pointed out. I know that Ninja at SFMM is now Ninja at SFMM, rather than what looked like SFoG's Ninja (or whatever). So that's cool.

Didn't notice the video feature the first time around. I think that's a really neat addition. I do love the minimalistic, sleek design. Very nice and refreshing.

^ An animation shows what the ride SHOULD be like, while a POV shows what the ride IS like (to a degree anyway). Granted the GP probably doesn't care. It's more of me wanting to see some POV's of the coasters there.

^ Good luck with that.

^ That made absolutely no sense. Matterhorn runs at a full circuit too. The record is "first tubular steel roller coaster." That definitely belongs to Matterhorn Bobsleds, not Mine Train.

You're wrong, I've studied buddy, you have no idea because you listened to Disney lie to you and they were a much better known company back then than SF and they stole Mine Train's title; also you don't know very much about SFoT like I do because it is an obsession to me, and it is a very underrated park because people think Texas is just hicksville and it's not at all anymore in Dallas, so shut up you friggin know it alls

The Matterhorn opened in 1959. Mine Train opened in 1966. By definition, the Matterhorn was "first".

-Jahan

You're right, but the thing I don't understand is that Six Flags says tubular steel, and Disney says steel, so is Mine Train the first TUBULAR steel rollercoaster, and is Disney the first STEEL rollercoaster?

I've always thought that above...