TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Africa- rct2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first park that I really tried to make the buildings other then square blocks. This update is of the park entrance and the start of Morocco. Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. I hope you like it.

SCR15.BMP

Overview

SCR14.BMP

Moroccan Plalce Theater

SCR13.BMP

The start of Morocco.

SCR12.BMP

Parking Lot

SCR11.BMP

Tram Stop, Ticket Booths, and Guest Relations

SCR10.BMP

Park Entrance

^I don't think he said anything negative...he said that it looked good, but it would probably look better on RCT3 because it allows you to use more detail...

Anyways, it looks pretty good so far! The buildings are blocky, but I have issues with that myself so it's not something I can truly critique too much. I'm definately interested to see more, what size park is it?

I would do it in rct3, but my coputer sucks. I made the park size as big as it could be because I didn't know how big it had to be. I am finishing up on Morocco and going to see if i can fix the blocky issue. Next update should be in a couple days.

I finished the Morocco area. It still seems a little blocky but that is the best I can do to make it look as real as possible. I added the Nairobi ggate which I forgot to do in the first update. I also made some improvements to the entrace plaza, add more shops, and mor vbuildings. I plan to do Gwazi next, then move over to the Crown Colony, then to Egypt, and then finish the rest of the Bird Gardens. I hope you like it so far. Comments and suggestions are still welcome.

SCR35.BMP

Overview

SCR34.BMP

Entrance Plaza

SCR33.BMP

Nairobi Gate

SCR32.BMP

Even More Shops

SCR31.BMP

More Shops

SCR30.BMP

Shops

SCR29.BMP

Marrakesh Theater

SCR28.BMP

Security

SCR27.BMP

Zagora Cafe

SCR26.BMP

Moroccan Palace Theater featuring Katonga

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the smiley face comments. Sorry it has been a while. I have been busy with school and work. I finished up Gwazi and the area around it. I also changed my plans and am going to finish the Bird Gardens, then move over to the Crown Colony.

SCR44.BMP

Last Picture for Now

SCR43.BMP

Even More Track

SCR42.BMP

Statues

SCR41.BMP

Turnaround with Lion Train

SCR40.BMP

More Track

SCR39.BMP

Track with Tiger Train