TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

For us hairy guys

Sir Clinksalot

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Its so hard to be a Don Juan when you have a chinchilla wrapped around your *bleep*"

"My love life was slow like a dial up modem, now its going broadband that I have a silky smooth *bleep*"

" You may notice women either in the store or in line. This does not give you the right to begin shaving. Get their numbers and tell them you will stay in touch, in 25-30 minutes"

This website is hilarious! It is definitely the funniest advertisement I've seen in a while. Its a shame none of this will ever make it on the tv.

• 5 months later...

I had to bring this one back up. I just saw a ad over on IGN for a new segment to the web site.

"How the Bodygroom is saving the beach"

There is a link on the original site to a new movie. While it is not as funny as the original sales pitch it is pretty funny.

I bought a bodygroom several months ago; it works pretty well and doesn't irritate you.

It's not just for hairy guys; everyone "in the know" uses it for general hygiene.

I've talked quite a few ladies down here, and they say they don't like all that hair in their teeth. Or should I say if you want your girl to go someplace you gotta cut a path!

Buy one and trim up!

Terry "going there again" Weaver