TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PS3 Vs Xbox 360, technically speaking

crispy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only games that will look significantly better on the PS3 are going to be first party games. The time and cost that it takes for coders to take full advantage of the PS3's processor is way to high. The Xbox 360 on the other hand, is much easier to code for, so many games will look great, not just a selected few. Also, not many of the PS3's games will actually be in 1080p. Out of the 22 that are out or coming soon, only 5 run in 1080p.

Also about the Blue ray HD DVD war. Both are going to be around for quite some time. They are both pushing so hard, and both have their followers. Think of it like a movie theater, If you wanna see the matrix you have to go the the Regal theater, but if you want to see Spiderman you have to go to the century theater. I'm pretty sure Spiderman actually played at Regal, but I'm just saying. In the beginning you might have to have both types of players in order to watch all movies coming out. Hopefully they will start allowing companies to start selling combo players.

Y'all fight all you want. I'm just going to keep on swinging my Wiimote around like an idiot.

"Hey RayMan, lets go plunger battle some rabbids..."

-Don

Well, I made it to page 4 before I completely lost interest. How far did you guys get?

Wake me when PS3's are available again.

I certainly didn't post this to start any fights, its a very technical read, but does explain how amazingly powerful both systems are

I plan on getting a Wii, and I agree with alot thats been said, its not really competing with the 360 or the ps3, it offers a new and exciting gaming experience, while the other two offer more traditional experiences, but with insane levels of detail graphically, and expanded gameplay, due to the power the two machines possess

I'm actually excited just on a geek level, I'm really a fanboy of no one