TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Bella Italia part 1

In september I was in Italy for a week and visited Gardaland, Luna Euro Park, Movieland Studios and Mirabilandia.

I´ve taken some pictures wich I´ll post in two topics. The first both are Gardaland and Luna Euro Park.

Gardaland:

I was very suprised about Gardaland. This park has pretty good darkrides and nice theming, especially I Corsari is a great darkride!

The entrance:

Fuga da Atlantide:

I really like this waterride, but you only get wet in the frontrow.

Blue Tornado....hmmm....just a SLC with a helix

*yeey* and again a small but intense Free Fall: Space Vertigo

Flying Island

Sequoia Adventure and Magic Mountain:

Magic Mountain...a good old Vekoma-looper, but like many other coasters from Vekoma - very rough.

Sequoia Adventure had suprised me a lot! I thought it would be very uncomfortable, but it isn´t. It´s funny!

The Ortobruco Tour

Valley of Kings. A great darkride with an awesome lasertunnel at the end.

Fantasy Kingdom, a nice area for kids with a Madhouse below a huge treehouse.

The Rapidride is also awesome themed and has a lavahole inside the vulcano.

I Corsari, one of the best darkrides I´ve ever seen. It is a pirateride below a huge area of the park.

Luna Euro Park:

© by www.parkbilder.de

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pictures, good quality! Gardaland looks real beautiful, except of course the Screaming Squirrel ruining the view of Magic Mountain, but otherwise, the park looks excellent!

If you don't mind, could you tell me some more about Luna Euro Park? I wonder its close to any other parks? And is it worth visiting?

Anyways, thanks for the great pics brossa!

Well, Luna Euro Park is in Milan near the airport Linate.

It is like Wiener Prater but much smaller. It has open the complete year, but in the winterseason only at the weekend.

We drove approx. 2 hours from Garda to Milan after our visit in Gardaland, it was opened from 9pm-12pm on this day.

The park has two Pinfaricoaster (Big Apple and a RC 40) a ferriswheel and some flatrides, so you have to decide yourself whether it´s worth to visit this park

I had a lot of fun there!

Are the cages on the Swinging Ship ride @ Luna Euro Park for standing up? If not what are they for? And don't ask why I thought thy were for standing, thats just the first thing that came to my mind.

Hello Mitchell,

yes, you´re right, you can stand up in that cages! I also had never seen this before I´d visit the Luna Euro Park.

It´s really awsome, there is no belt or something, you are just safed from the rods of the cage, and you have much airtime on the top, its insane!

I rode this Swinning Ship a couple of times, it makes SO much fun!

Tim

Are the cages on the Swinging Ship ride @ Luna Euro Park for standing up? If not what are they for? And don't ask why I thought thy were for standing, thats just the first thing that came to my mind.

Hello Mitchell,

yes, you´re right, you can stand up in that cages! I also had never seen this before I´d visit the Luna Euro Park.

It´s really awsome, there is no belt or something, you are just safed from the rods of the cage, and you have much airtime on the top, its insane!

Tim

Oooo YOu know my name Haha. Thanks for the answer, that sounds awsome! I need to ride that!!!

Hello Mitchell,

Tim

Oooo YOu know my name Haha. Thanks for the answer, that sounds awsome! I need to ride that!!!

Well, your name is declared in your profile.

Tim

Hello Mitchell,

Tim

Just when I thought I had a friend Haha!

Well, your name is declared in your profile.

Tim

I count Fuga as a credit! It even has 2 cable lift hills! And it doesn't break down like El Toro does It has some good airtime going down those drops in the back of the boats! And you only have a seatbelt for a restraint. It's so cool!

Lord I miss Gardaland so much. It's one of my favourite parks. It's so beautiful. And I really liked the SLC there. It was smooth and half-themed.

The underground (I think) Pirate ride was fantastic aswell!

I count Fuga as a credit! It even has 2 cable lift hills! And it doesn't break down like El Toro does It has some good airtime going down those drops in the back of the boats! And you only have a seatbelt for a restraint. It's so cool!

Lord I miss Gardaland so much. It's one of my favourite parks. It's so beautiful. And I really liked the SLC there. It was smooth and half-themed.

The underground (I think) Pirate ride was fantastic aswell!

Yes, its definately a fantastic park, even with the coasters being very average. I can only remember the extra helix on the SLC being smooth though

My favorite ride there is definately the pirate boat ride underground (which I cant remember the name of). Its HUGE and the theming is fantastic. The best dark ride Ive ever been on.

Btw, Fuga DID break down while we were in line for it...

Fuga has brake downs pretty often but they are just small problems. It's never down for more than an hour per day. Once I got stuck befor the second lift. I personally don't count it as a ctredit.

The last time I rode the SLC I had so much head banging that I rode it only once in the whole day.