TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My Favorite Line is ...

^ That's not a movie, but thankfully I saw a totally hilarious clip of W:TR on Conan:

Okay, so it's with guest star Haley Joel Osment (Sixth Sense, Forrest Gump) and they are all standing around having just a general conversation. In the middle of this conversation he just blurts out:

"I have AIDS"

WTF?!?!?!?

_______

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You picked the wrong house, Bub."

"I was piloting black-ops missions in the jungles of North Vietnam when you were suckin' on your mama's tit at Woodstock, Kelly, so don't lecture me about war. This already is a war."

_______

Batman (The Original with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson)

Well guys I finally made it...I'm in the deadlights now and you know what...it's true what they say...we all float down here and you will too..in fact...THEY ALL FLOAT!! THEY ALL FLOAT!!! THEY... (right then Mike shuts the door in dead Stan's face)--from Stephen King's It

^Is that something from The Right Stuff? I doubt it, but you should go look over the first post and see on how to play this game.

All right... yes, date, and hang out and go to school and save the world from unspeakable demons. You know, I wanna do girlie stuff.

Next> Rocket Man

---Brent 8)

Wow, Attack of the Killer Tomatos. Tough one, but all I can remember is the song.

ATTACK......of the Killer Tomatos.....ATTACK.....of the Killer Tomatos

It is much better with music

Since Star Wars is opening, how about some good Star Wars lines

Next Movie: Star Wars Ep III (A New Hope) The "real" first one and if you were old enough to see it in the theaters on the first release, then HELLO!