TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Maximum Throttle [NL] (Download on 1st page)

EDIT: Look at the bottom of post for a pic of the completed ride and the download.

Ok so I've been working for a few weeks now on what I think a real intamin accelerator should be. Sure I know it's not realisticly possible to have a long accel coaster like the one I am about to present but it should would be much more fun than "Launch, tower, hill". So far I have most of the track finished and I am currently working on supports and terraforming. I might tweak the track here and there to get it perfectly right and will ask for some testers when the time comes, which should be soon. Feel free to comment in any way you want, negatively or not. Thanks to anyone who does. Now for some pics of progress.

UPDATE!: Ok, so the ride is finally complete. I really didnt have much time to check over everything and make sure it is all good, so please tell me if anything is off or wrong. I used NL v1.55 so no advanced friction here. Please download and comment. Enjoy

UPDATE!: The video is finally up on youtube. Tomorrow I will upload it to a site so people can download the file, but for now enjoy the youtube video .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwVwm2CTJFY

Maximum Throttle (final) fixed.nlpack

Maximum Throttle. Fixed, and includes the 3ds sign. *Track Packager required to unpack and ride!*

Maximum Throttle - Sickskillz14.nltrack

Maximum Throttle basic file (No 3ds)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're too lazy to add supports, I'm too lazy to download it
Im working on supports right now but it is pretty hard supporting a coaster this big and long especially with custom supports you know.

yes, well, i wouldnt have uploaded it supportles if I were you.

this way you lost alot of potential downloads

Please note that there IS NO DOWNLOAD before you say something like this! It's just plain rude.

On the other hand...I like this coaster! It appears to be longer than any other rocket! I can't wait for the DL!

Aw, c'mon. Don't diss your work! It always looks better with supports, which is obvious, but I think it looks fun! I'm glad you didn't put LIM's for your launch! It makes it more realistic, but it should probably only have 5 cars, because rockets (if it is a rocket) can't handle the weight of 6 cars.

Well I would lower the cars to 5 but it would totally screw up the g-forces I made already so i'll see what I can do about that. For now I need to work on the tower's supports. However this is not final and I WILL most likely change the supports to the ones Xcelerator has since it will fit the height of the coaster better. I'll post some progress sooon.

It's ok I've seen that happen a couple times where people mistake stuff for other things and it turns into a big arguement. Well for progress on the coaster I have tried out Xcel's supports and I must say they look way better, I will show 2 pictures to compare the ones I first used to the ones I have now. I love how the old supports have awesome head choppers but the new ones look nice. You guys tell me whats good.

Old Supports

New Supports

^Yea I too agree that the tower looks too wide with the old supports, however I might take out one of the vertical supports leaving it with only 4 and see if I can make it look less cluttered and wide. If not im just gonna stay with the new set of supports and see how a central tower going up will look like.

Ok well I have made some progress with the Xcelerator supports and I think they are the ones im going with. I did make a central support going up to the top of the tower which I am not sure if I will keep yet though. Here are some pics of progress. P.S. Don't mind the colors, I am mixing around with them to see which set is best.