TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

recieved a free Florida trip!

paulTT

well i went through alot to recieve this, i just recently recovered from a sever illness (cancer) and i was awarded a 8 day all inclusive VIP trip to Florida (from a wish foundation) for my family and i. which includes the following parks: universal studios/islands of adventure, all 4 disney parks, sea world, bush gardens and the kennedy space center. i also get to skip the lines of all the rides, which means no wait times ever!!!! i cant wait to go!!! were planning on going during the march break, just wondering how are the crowds during this time of the year........and what the weather might be like....lol thanks!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By chance will you be staying at the Give Kids the World complex. If so, its a pretty nice place. I am happy to hear that you are doing better as well. March is a pretty good time to come, though it may be somewhat crowded because a lot of schools have spring break during that time. I do not think it will matter too much since you will have those special passes. The weather is nice in March as well. Have fun!

• 9 months later...

im a little late to reply but we got back from the trip on March 15th. and wow what an amazing adventure!! we hit 8 parks!! in 7 days!! this is my third time to Florida and it was by far the most amazing trip!! we went to MGM studios, Epcot, magic Kingdom, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World, Busch Gardens, and wet'n wild water park....the give kids the world foundation gave us passes for front of the line entrance on any ride in any of these parks at any time!!! they treated us with VIP service which was really cool!!.................

The Make A Wish Florida trip is a great thing. My wife's cousin and her family went on her wish. They just happened to be down their while we were on our honeymoon, so we met up with them for a couple of days. They go WAY out of their way to make sure the kids are happy and do whatever it takes to make the trip memorable. My wife and I didn't reap any of the benefits, (other than jumping ride lines), it wasn't for us and we would have declined anyways.

I hope you are doing a lot better now. Cancer can be a nasty thing.