TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno. Is there a "best" song? A "best" food? A "best" movie? (Well, Citizen Kane...)

Most responses actually list at least a couple of rides, which seems right, especially as there's an apples-and-oranges aspect to this.

Most generally amazing ride: Spiderman

Biggest rush: TTD

Coolest coaster ride: MF

Favorite overall coaster experience (theming, queue, visuals, ride): Hulk

Weirdest-ass coaster: X

Closest to Platonic ideal of "coaster": S:ROS DL (haven't been to SFNE)

Best flat: Anything that doesn't make me feel like throwing up

Fav has to be The Amazing Adventures Of Spider-Man at IOA. The amount of work put into this type of ride. The timing of the movies to coincide with each of those cars & the amount of WORK seemingly put into the ride are amazing. I never get tired of it.

Fav coaster is Hulk also at IOA. For some reason Kumba at Busch Gardens, Tampa stands out, maybe cause I rode it 7 times in a row one day and I had the best sleep of my life that night.

After Going to SFOG, 1st Gen Intamin Feefall rides are my favorite! I love the freefall sensation. My head felt like it was pounding the whole time, and it definately had the most intense drop of any ride I have ever been on. I still have yet to go on a tower freefall ride, but hopefully I will get to very soon Steep log flumes and water slides are second best. The rock-o-plane is my favorite carnival ride.