1. What is the best park visit you had in 2017?
Visiting Busch Gardens Williamsburg for the first time since I was a little kid.
2. Have you ever traveled to a park with a specific ride in mind only for it to be closed all day?
3. GCI or Gravity Group? Pick one.
Only ever ridden GCI, so I guess GCI.
4. How many different parks did you visit in 2017?
5. How many times did you visit your home park in 2017?
6. What was the first RMC you rode?
7. Best view from the top of a lift?
Charlotte skyline from top of Fury 325.
8. What new-for-2018 roller coaster are you most anticipating? Pick one.
9. RMC or Intamin? You can only choose one.
10. What was your favorite new-to-you ride of 2017?
11. Money is no object. You can travel to any park in the world right now by snapping your fingers. Where are you going?
Busch Gardens Tampa
12. Have you ever made out with someone in a queue line?
13. What is the last coaster that changed your top 10?
14. Disney or Universal?
Disney. Remember the Dragons!
15. When is the last time you witnessed someone puke at a park?
16. How many new credits did you pick up in 2017? If you don't count, take your best guess...
17. You're at Magic Mountain. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...
18. Name a coaster or ride that you passionately dislike.
19. What is the most amount of money you've spent on a Fast Pass?
20. Skyscreamers or Windseekers?
Only ever ridden Windseeker, so... Skyscreamer.
21. What is your most recent B&M credit?
22. Best adult beverage at a theme park? (under 21: whats your favorite beverage you can only get at a park?)
I generally avoid drinking booze at theme parks, so... Coke refill stations?
23. Most irritating coaster nickname/abbreviation?
SteVen's pretty bad...
24. Butterbeer or Dole Whip?
25. Favorite steel coaster *under* 100 feet?
26. What's the best bathroom at your home park?
27. Nighttime ERT on Lightning Rod or all-you-can-eat Cinnamon Bread? You can only choose one.
28. If it were in your power, what coaster would you relocate to Knoebels?
Leap the Dips.
29. What is the last thing you remember eating in a theme park?
A chocolate-covered banana.
30. Your favorite coaster got equipped with on board audio x Spotify. What's your hype track?
31. Name the most disappointing ride you took in 2017.
Loch Ness Monster. Smooth for an Arrow, but the trains are still cramped, uncomfortable garbage that ruin the ride.
32. Airtime hill or Zero G Roll?
33. What is your favorite coaster/ride built before 1970?
34. What's worse - splashed by malaria lake flume water or dripped on by chain lift grease?
35. Name an Intamin coaster on your bucketlist!
Wilderness Run! Or maybe Maverick...
36. You just won a 3 day trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is you have to choose between Disneyworld or Cedar Point. Which do you choose and why?
Disney World, because a trip to Cedar Point would be cheaper for me to pay out of my own pocket.
37. Floater or Ejector?
38. What was your worst park experience of 2017?
Didn't really have any?
39. Name your favorite coaster under 41 feet tall.
Woodstock Express at Carowinds.
40. End your post with an aerial shot of one of your top 5 coasters.