TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Gravity Gardens

Hello Again TPR! How are ya'll doing? Well I'm doing Good, & Bad because I'm bored with nothing to do, but when I thought about something! Ohh, I'm thinking about building Gravity Gardens, an Expert Scenario! Thought that I would be the Person to make use out of it! Well, let's get into the Detail before I go, it has some Busch Gardens Williamsburg, & Kings Dominion Inspiration to It, I say it would be located in the Texas Hill Country not far from San Antonio! Here are some screenshots!

SCR1.BMP

An excellent scenic overview!

SCR5.BMP

The entrance, & ohhhhhhhh! A Arrow Suspended!

SCR8.BMP

Named Mothura! (A name I made up!) Built in 1991 into a Texan Hill!

SCR10.BMP

Beautiful scenery life!

SCR11.BMP

An unknown Relocated Mouse Coaster from nowhere (that I know of!) Fruit Tree Dips built in 2008!

SCR12.BMP

Wow! An intelligent Zierer Tivoli I made name is CYPRESS BREEZE! Built in 2009!

SCR13.BMP

Last screen for the night! A Mack Water Coaster, Peach Falls! Built in 2007 inspired by Journey to Atlantis from Sea World San Antonio!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Coasterbill I Appreciate It! I though about doing RCT2 Parks when I only have some good peacefull time, even when all there was is RCT3, I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOBODY PLAYS RCT2 ANYMORE!!!!!!!! But ohh well, and yeah, that is a Six Flags Designed Wild Mouse Coaster from Walibi Holland/Six Flags Holland, I'm having trouble designing a Wild Mouse Coaster, but I'm practicing!

It's nice to see some RCT2 work around here to break up all of the RCT3 stuff

I agree, Im more of an RCT2 guy myself, and it gets boring after a while to look at parks that were made a long time ago. And thanks for sharing historyfreak92, it looks awesome!

It's nice to see some RCT2 work around here to break up all of the RCT3 stuff

I agree, Im more of an RCT2 guy myself, and it gets boring after a while to look at parks that were made a long time ago. And thanks for sharing historyfreak92, it looks awesome!

Why Thank You djboss302! And No Problem!

Your roller coasters are and have always been, designed very, very well. However, I feel that parks like these need some custom supports on the coasters and some buildings.

Yeah I know! But this is a Classic RCT2 Scenario, & I haven;t played RCT2 In a while, just saying!

Here's some more screens!

SCR14.BMP

Wheee! Splash! Aww man I got wet, with no extra clothes!

SCR15.BMP

Nice Courtyard I kept!

SCR16.BMP

A Chinese/Japanese some sort area, & oh! I'm walking towards the ride, I wonder what that is! Oh, It's a Arrow Looper!

SCR19.BMP

Named Pagoda Mountain! Built in 1982 by Ron Toomer with Arrow Dynamics!

SCR21.BMP

I made this All by my lonesome self! It's Inspired by Dragon Mountain from Marineland from Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada!

SCR22.BMP

Built into a Hill, which is one of the Longest Arrow Custom Loopers in Roller Coaster History!

SCR23.BMP

Goes through a Huge Tunnel, & onto the Second Chain Lift! (Also into my mind setting! You can see the Skyline of Downtown San Antonio TX!)

SCR25.BMP

And what else after that? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! We go through the hilly trees again!

SCR26.BMP

What What What This! Gasp! Another Loop! Here we go! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

SCR27.BMP

Oh no! We go through a Double Figure Eight Helix! Whoooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Laughs! Well that's the story for the day! See ya!

The Arrow sort of reminds me of Loch Ness Monster in a way more than Dragon Mountain.

I really like it.....

That red roof is really overpowering, I like everything else a lot though. This has a great old school feel.

Thank you all! I did this when I was having a really bad hard time with my Mom, & Sister! And yeah fraroc! I thought about doing a Loch Ness Monster style, but I sort of suck at it right now! But I'm glad that I finally made my own Arrow Terrain Looper!

Stay tuned for at least three days!

Okay, I think this is the Third Day, I had a Very Bad Day Yesterday, & It's personal! So I thought I'd show some more Great Coaster Craziness! Here ya go!

SCR28.BMP

The Medieval Times area! Looks pretty booming!

SCR29.BMP

A small sort of Tavern Village! The Castles, Tents, & Targets, It's just for the love of the Game!

SCR31.BMP

An B&M Inverted Batman Clone! Assuming that I thought about Great White from Sea World San Antonio!

SCR32.BMP

Named! BLACK WYVERN! A Dragon that will take you through Soaring Inversions three times, through the Air! (RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!) Heh Heh Heh! Built in 1997!

SCR33.BMP

The lift hill, & the Loop! Sure does look like a Clone of Batman!

SCR35.BMP

And the fun part! Oh No! The Corkscrews! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

SCR36.BMP

A made Fountain, that was in the Scenario!

SCR37.BMP

A Fortress, or Castle on a Hill!

SCR38.BMP

Uh Oh! I think were, getting something BIGGER here! (gasps!) I think it's inspired by Intimidator 305 from Kings Dominion!

SCR39.BMP

!ding! It's an Intamin AG Hyper Coaster named RED SORCERER! An Evil Wizard that casts cursed spells on people that are Good! He will take you about 350ft in the air by going over 100mph per hour! !evil laughs! MUH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!

SCR40.BMP

Oh My! Looks how Tall, & Long that is! Well, everything is Bigger in Texas!

SCR41.BMP

Wait! How did we get up here fast? What! Oh no!

SCR42.BMP

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (People Screaming!) Man! we are going about over a Hundred Miles Per Hour!

SCR43.BMP

Oh Noooooo! A Air Time Hill! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

SCR44.BMP

An Innelman Dive! I think this the Best Ride in The Park, & one of the First Kinds in Texas Amusement History!

SCR46.BMP

Gasps! Some Helix's! So twisty! Ahhhh! I think the Wizard is Brain Washing us!

SCR47.BMP

And to the BRAKES FINALLY! Whoa! That was a whole new Smoothy ride! I think the Evil Wizard is down for now! (laughs!) Well, I made this, & thought this out of my own mind! so this is the update for the day! Hope you all really like this!

Hey TPR! I have some Bad News! The day before yesterday! My RCT2 TTP (Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack) got cracked, & won't open up correctly, so today I planning to go find an new RCT2 TTP CD, any advice where could I find it?

So comment if you would! Thanks!

Hey TPR! I have some Bad News! The day before yesterday! My RCT2 TTP (Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack) got cracked, & won't open up correctly, so today I planning to go find an new RCT2 TTP CD, any advice where could I find it?

You can do a No CD crack to RCT2. I bought RCT2 on Amazon, so it has no CD and it's working completely fine, though it does require some trial and error when you're putting the crack into place.

You can do a No CD crack to RCT2. I bought RCT2 on Amazon, so it has no CD and it's working completely fine, though it does require some trial and error when you're putting the crack into place.

That is also option just google around, Used to have the crack too but I found my disc so deleted it. If you really need it I ca get it though.

Hey witting, & XYZ! Thanks by the way! I just now today went to Half Price, Walmart, & Best Buy, with my mean Mom's debit card, & didn't find it, & told her that I saw Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, & Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack on Amazon, though she thought I was gonna order it last night, but, my uncle said wait, & we'll look, but anyways he said that he went to a website called gog.com that has old computer games with program files except CD's, downloaded how ever many times as you want, & didn't find it there either, so just now, my mom's friend has an Amazon account, & she got my mom one to, they ordered Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 $9.99, & was gonna get the Triple Thrill Pack for 35 bucks, but some how it changed to 85 bucks, so I won't be having Time Twister, or Wacky Worlds anymore, but I had this CD since 2003, so thanks!

Hey witting, & XYZ! Thanks by the way! I just now today went to Half Price, Walmart, & Best Buy, with my mean Mom's debit card, & didn't find it, & told her that I saw Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, & Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack on Amazon, though she thought I was gonna order it last night, but, my uncle said wait, & we'll look, but anyways he said that he went to a website called gog.com that has old computer games with program files except CD's, downloaded how ever many times as you want, & didn't find it there either, so just now, my mom's friend has an Amazon account, & she got my mom one to, they ordered Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 $9.99, & was gonna get the Triple Thrill Pack for 35 bucks, but some how it changed to 85 bucks, so I won't be having Time Twister, or Wacky Worlds anymore, but I had this CD since 2003, so thanks!

I'm still pretty sure it was under 10 dollars for the Triple thrill pack on steam, oh well most people hate it when you use the expansions so.

Yeah I know! On New Element depends what kind of park it is, they argue on comments saying why did you use TT, & WW, if you didn't this park would've been the greatest! But also I didn't like TT, & WW that much either!

New Element...

WW and TT are complete crap. All they do is take up valuable space in your object list that should be used for custom objects that are much better.

The Double Decker carousel was literally the only good thing in either expansion pack. To each his own though.

My problem, and I think many would agree, with the expansion packs wasn't the new themed scenery, because I use quite a bit of it in my custom designed parks. The new RIDES in the expansion packs were mostly just rethemed versions of existing rides instead of new rides that should have been added, like all the Mack and Huss flats that they could have given us.

edit - the giant animatronic statues was a BIZARRE choice, THOSE we could all do without. Unless you're doing a Mutant Giant Brazilian Carnaval Samba Dancer Women park.

My problem, and I think many would agree, with the expansion packs wasn't the new themed scenery, because I use quite a bit of it in my custom designed parks. The new RIDES in the expansion packs were mostly just rethemed versions of existing rides instead of new rides that should have been added, like all the Mack and Huss flats that they could have given us.

edit - the giant animatronic statues was a BIZARRE choice, THOSE we could all do without. Unless you're doing a Mutant Giant Brazilian Carnaval Samba Dancer Women park.

Yeah, I get it though! They look unusual!