TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

EXCLUSIVE TATSU MEDIA DAY MUSIC VIDEO!!!

I'm not completely sure whether this still belongs here or in the main theme parks and coasters forum, since it's about Tatsu's Media Day and I'm not uploading directly. However, I've decided to place it here, and if this is the wrong place, I'd gladly welcome a mod to move it.

Anyway, over the past three days, I've been working on compiling a little music video package from the footage I shot at the Tatsu Media Campout and Media Day itself! And now I present it to you!

I had an interesting time deciding how to mix the day and night footage together. I didn't feel right just combining them into the same piece almost haphazardly, so ultimately I decided to split the video into two "halves" (more like a quarter and a three quarters). The first part features the night footage and is meant to be like sort of a horror movie trailer--in a campy way. It was also just my way of practicing mixing a whole variety of audio channels into one piece. The second part is the "feature presentation" and is the standard music video, synched and everything.

I hope everyone enjoys the video! Definitely spent a fair amount of time working on it, and to my knowledge, it's the first Tatsu video not from TPR to be released, making it EXCLUSIVE!! (not that I'm being serious about being first or anything)

Two versions of the same video available for download (both are in .wmv format):

SMALL VERSION

Resolution: 320x240

File Size: 22.9 megs

LARGE VERSION

Resolution: 640x480

File Size: 45.4 megs

Enjoy!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I guess you're referring to the "must upload" part. That's what I wasn't sure about. I do have my own web hosting that I'm using (I figure Robb and Elissa won't mind if I save them a bit of bandwidth anyway), which is why it's not uploaded.

But if this is the wrong place to put a linked video, then my apologies (and if a mod can move it to the correct forum, thanks!).

Unless you were referring to something else...?

If only I were a year older. And my mom would've picked me up. Anywho, about how long do you think those lines were? Anyone who was there when it was opened to the general public please tell me. I might go in June, but if I really were to go it would most likely be in July. So shoud I just go and ride all the other rides like X and Deja Vu or are there still the running of the bulls to X? I mean, like the longest I would wait for X is 1:30, never been on it before, but there are a lot of other rides with lines that fly by.

So my general questions are.

1: When I go should I just lay off of Tatsu and go hit the other rides. If so, in what order?

2: Should I wait like 3 hours for Tatsu then when I get off the whole park be filled and Deja Vus line be full?

These are the rides I really want to hit because they were either closed or there was too long of a line. This is in order of most to least.

X, Tatsu, Deja Vu, Batman

Those are the only rides that I want to to go on that I haven't been on at Magic mountain. Could you please answer the questions fully. Thank you fo the people who take the time to answer these questions.

Oh and, does Tatsu, X, and Deja Vu have flash pass?

Good vid! Always enjoyable to experience an E-stop on a coaster (except during a t-storm on Nessie..lol)

^love that AV-pic....I thought i seen the same on America's Most Wanted...hmmm..lol