TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sorry Robb, I had to say it

ChrisFL

I received your email update today and thought this was funny:

Spelling and grammar - I've had to disable posting privileges to a couple of people because it

seemed that no matter how many times I asked them, they just could create legible posts. A couple of

typos here and there are acceptable, but when you can't read what someone is trying to say, it's just

not acceptable.

Remeber, typos happen to the best of us

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with that too, I may be new here, but Ive been a member of some automobile related message boards for a long time and most of them operate very well and don't tolerate that either.

I just thought I'd point out something ironic and hoped it wouldn't upset anyone.

I don't know you all, but seeing a lot of your site, you seem like really cool people

Many people never even realize that they have made a typo because................Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

• 3 weeks later...
Many people never even realize that they have made a typo because................Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

You forgot an "a"

Al "Grammar police" Snitzer