TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

VAULT and other sodas

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tab has been popping up in all the convienent stores in my area.. Looks like the old school tab, except its in a smaller RedBull-esque can. Havent tried it yet though. Has anyone else?

Its a Tab energy drink. It has nothing to do with the soda except for the name, and I think they're trying to target women. I saw it this past week, but haven't tried it.

As for the Vault/Surge/Mello Yello topic. I think Vault is clsoer to Surge than MY. Especially when Vault becomes a bit flat, its very close (to me at least) to Surge.

In oregon -

Pepsi one; Orange, grape, and Fruit punch! all of them are great.

Dr pepper MT. Dew and nehi in glass bottles. (any soda in glass is better than plastic.)

Vault is here. (meh)

What about canada dry is that most places?

If you are ever in Virgina City Nevada you must stop in tht pop in a bottle store. all they sell is sode in galss bottles, all of it kept on ice! What a great store, and busy too.

In oregon -

Pepsi one; Orange, grape, and Fruit punch! all of them are great.

I just saw the Slice One Flavors for the first time tonight! I bought the Berry and the Grape. Haven't tried the Berry, but the Grape is surprisingly good.