TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Buddy Thread ***BUDDY IS HERE!!!***

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 4 am and this dog is wide awake. Every two hours during the night he was crying for someone to play with him. This is eerily reminiscent of having a newborn.

But seriously, this is one cute dog. Once he gets adjusted to our schedule I think he'll be a great pet. It's really nice to have a dog again! Wally did good.

It's 4 am and this dog is wide awake. Every two hours during the night he was crying for someone to play with him. This is eerily reminiscent of having a newborn.

But seriously, this is one cute dog. Once he gets adjusted to our schedule I think he'll be a great pet. It's really nice to have a dog again! Wally did good.

Ugh, tell me about it! Kirby's first night wasn't too bad, because he was just too wiped to care. The next several nights...GOOD GOD! I was seriously wondering whether or not I could make it past the "newborn" stage. But like you said, Buddy will get used to your schedules after a couple of days. In the meanwhile, try to keep a cool head, because it will ultimately pay off.