TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Back from NYC

AllisonY2K

I got into St. Pete, FL this morning at 9am after being on a Greyhound bus for 32 hours. why I'm still awake right now I have -no- idea. I didn't get much sleep and I don't think my body was pre-dispositioned to survive on sun chips, sour gummi worms and diet mt. dew.

on the flip side while rolling through VA/NC I let out a "whootah" since I was riding through their states.

...and while passing by South of the Border I thought of the Tommy & James crew (and Brian and his girl).

So yeah, NYC was amazing. totally amazing.

however I didn't plan on ending up at the Mount Sinai Psychiatric Ward for a week, but that's how I spent my last week in NYC (voluntary admission). Not going to dwell on it. I have Zoloft so all will be better eventually.

I did get to eat at Nathan's and some pizza place that had h-u-g-e slices of pizza. oh, and guava dog too. saw all kinds of stuff. got to go to a comic con (for free), did the 5 boroughs, peed in central park (twice), saw cute skater boys in Union Square, etc...etc...etc... except for the last week, the other 3 weeks were amazingly awesome.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got into St. Pete, FL this morning at 9am after being on a Greyhound bus for 32 hours. why I'm still awake right now I have -no- idea. I didn't get much sleep and I don't think my body was pre-dispositioned to survive on sun chips, sour gummi worms and diet mt. dew.

Hey gurl! Glad to see Big Momma Allie is back. Yeah, sun chips and sour gummis rule. Diet Mt. Dew? NAS-T! Shoot me a PM to chit chat about your various adventures in Nueva Jork!

uhhhh...and you are who again?

how come you say that exact same line when I call and ask about my account and balance information? lol.

Northwind: no! didn't get to see any shows unfortunatly. I would have loved to see:

Rent

Spamalot

Chicago (b/c Huey Lewis was playing Billy Flynn)

Mamma Mia! (for the Abba songs)

Avenue Q

..I didn't know about Spamalot and I came upon it by accident..then I saw who was in it...Tim Curry...as King Arthur.