TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tommy & James Latest

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's freaking hy-sterical. We used to have a great Drag Show/Male Review/Drag Club here in LA. It was called the "Queen Mary" on Ventura Blvd. just south of Coldwater Cyn. It was the shiznet. My wife and I used to go about twice a month when were young and had no Chilluns.

Sorry, I ramble. What I was getting at is that he/she would have been great as a guest comic for that show. The one they had blew. Not literaly... just in the comic sense.

Guy "I miss the "Queen Mary." It was the best adult entertainment you could get here in LA for $10 bucks and 2 drinks." Koepp

Wow, got mine today and it was just spectacular. I must say that the incidents on the Ferris Wheel are definitely R rated! Great video. Can't wait to watch the bonus disc for some more car karaoke. I loved the "My Humps" rendition with Brian saying "Now, hold on" in the most southern of accents.

I just got my DVD today. I've only seen a part of it, but I must say it's definitely not for kids! I didn't see any nudity yet, but there's a lot of close-up of bootay and crotches. It's the most unique and bizarre coaster DVD I've ever seen! Oh, it also has some cool footage of coasters and parks. I love the DLP section. It got me excited about my upcoming DLP visit in June.

Wow, got mine today and it was just spectacular. I must say that the incidents on the Ferris Wheel are definitely R rated! Great video. Can't wait to watch the bonus disc for some more car karaoke. I loved the "My Humps" rendition with Brian saying "Now, hold on" in the most southern of accents.

Clearly you've never heard Alicia talk.

I watched the first disc and it was great!!! And cant wait till i have time to watch the second. Great footage of fun times in the parks and the karaokee in the car was funny as hell , and i enjoyed the segway tour. . It must have been alot of work to get all the segway footage too go with the singing soundtrack as nothing missed a beat.

It may not be for kids but it is great fun for us adults!!

I forgot about the Segway segment. It almost looks like you filmed the lip synch part in fast motion or sped it up in post. That was tres' cool!

Guy "I've been experimenting with fast & slow mo in my editing recently. You get some groovy effects." Koepp

The way I do the lip sync stuff is quite technical and it takes years of film school training to be able to accomplish it....ok, not really...basically, I think of what song I want to use, and just sing it as we are filming...but it all comes together in the magic of post production.

That's why it looks sped up.

Ahhh the magic of post. It turned the new "Pink Panther" Film, which was supposed to be released in June of 05. Which was CRAP I might add. Into the "Pink Panther" film that will be released in February. Which is still CRAP I might add.

Not that your stuff was crap. Just that... I mean your stuff was kick A**. I just... thought... in post... Oh nevermind! Someone please get me a noose, I'll hang myself.

Guy "Some CRAP just can't be fixed in post... or fixed by re-shooting half the film... or made at all, for that matter! I can't believe Steve Martin stooped to that level. STUPID! STUPID! Steve!" Koepp